Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which NFL And AFC Team Will Win The 2016 AFC Wild Card Playoff Game In Houston, Texas?
Houston Texans, 2016 AFC South Champions (9-7)
Oakland Raiders, 2016 AFC West Wild Card (12-4)
[Show Results]

***Official Raiders @ Texans 2016 AFC Wild Card Playoff Game Day Thread***

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2017, 04:52 PM by AmeliaIsland.)

Hi, Jaguars fans!  Smile   Oakland Raiders are in the postseason for the first time in 14 years, after a five-game improvement from their 2015 NFL season.

Winner travels to either Kansas City or New England next weekend to play the AFC Divisional Playoff Game.

Sean Mc Donough and former Buccaneers and Raiders Head Coach Jon Gruden are announcing the live TV game commentary, along with sideline reporter and interviewer Lisa Salters, for ESPN's Saturday Night Football, seen live internationally, and on HD.

NRG Stadium's (New Reliant Group's, Energy) may still be closed for this afternoon's 4:35PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, because outside, sunny and clear skies at 39 degrees, feels like 32 degrees is the game forecast outside the stadium area in Downtown Houston.

NO injuries, and GO RAIDERS!!!!!  Smile

http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-releas...vs-texans/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

GO RAIDERS!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Go Raiders!!

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Go Raiders but does it matter? who ever wins this round will definitely lose the next.

Quote:Go Raiders but does it matter? who ever wins this round will definitely lose the next.

At least the winning team can say they won a playoff game, and if it's the Raiders, they can say they won a road playoff game, something they haven't done in a long time.

I'm sure the tinhorns would be happy to win a playoff too, especially after last year's home playoff beat own. 1-1 in the playoffs is better then 0-1.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

I would love to get either one of these teams at Arrowhead next week instead of Pittsburgh.
It looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

Raiders will win this. BOOK IT

Quote:Raiders will win this. BOOK IT
not gonna happen

Is this game on ABC?

Quote:Is this game on ABC?

Yeah almost time.

No Fun

Quote:not gonna happen

It will. I can sense it.

I loathe Del Rio and anything he is involved in, but my curiousity about if the Tinhorns are dumb enough to fire O'Brien if they lose has gotten the better of me, so....go Raiders!

Quote:I loathe Del Rio and anything he is involved in, but my curiousity about if the Tinhorns are dumb enough to fire O'Brien if they lose has gotten the better of me, so....go Raiders!
This so much. I could never root for a division opponent in the playoffs either.

Quote:This so much. I could never root for a division opponent in the playoffs either.

Mainly my opinion as well. I don't like the Raiders, but can never root for any AFCS team but is in the playoffs
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Brock will have to make mistakes for Oakland to win.

Raiders better establish a run game fast or they are in serious trouble.

Oakland dunzo. Another Del Rio poorly planned game.

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2017, 05:57 PM by nhiverson.)

Almost got a int and then he gets one Clowney looking good.

10-0 is this game over already?

No Fun

Team has zero heart like their HC.

texans defense will win this game