Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which NFL And NFC Team Will Win The 2016 NFC Wild Card Playoff Game From Seattle, Washington?
Detroit Lions, 2016 NFC North Wild Card (9-7)
Seattle Seahawks, 2016 NFC West Champions (10-5-1)
[Show Results]

***Official Lions @ Seahawks 2016 NFC Wild Card Playoff Game Night Thread***

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2017, 04:39 PM by AmeliaIsland.)

Hi. Jaguars fans!   Smile  Whoever wins from the Pacific Northwest, will travel to play at either Dallas or Atlanta, for the NFC Divisional Playoff Game next weekend.

Seahawks lead the Lions in the all-time regular season series dating back to 1976, and prior to tonight, winning 8 gaes, and losing 5 games, but tonight's is both teams first postseason meeting.

Al Michaels, and Cris Collinsworth are announcing the live TV game commentary, along with sideline reporter and interviewer Michele Tafoya, seen internationally, including locally in Jacksonville, FL, on WTLV NBC Channel 12, and in Gainesville on WNBW-DT NBC Channel 9, all stations live on HD.

Tonight's Lions @ Seahawks game is also simulcasted on the web on your personal devices through the online links below, inluding your laptop, computer, iPad, and all smartphones.

Cloudy skies at 34 degrees,  feels like 30 degrees, is the game forecast for the 8:15PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff from Century Link Field.

NO injuries, and  GO LIONS!!!!!     Wink  :yes:  Smile  B)  :thumbsup:  ^_^

http://stream.nbcsports.com/nfl/watch-su...t-football

http://www.nbcsports.com/live

http://www.nbcsports.com/snf-all-access

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I don't care who wins.. but I think it'll be the Seahawks.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

I don't have a dog in this fight, so in honor of D6... GO LIONS!! Banana
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I don't have a dog in this fight, so in honor of D6... GO LIONS!! Banana

Oh yes, good point. Go Lions!

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Go Seahawks

I think Detroit wins this one and I really hope they do. I want either GB or NY to go to ATL because I think either one of those teams has the best chance of beating them. Can't have ATL winning.

Yep, for our friend D6.... GO LIONS !

Quote:I don't have a dog in this fight, so in honor of D6... GO LIONS!! Banana
Give um The Barry Sanders fight!  For D6 Go Lions! 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

We're gonna lose.

And for our friend J.W. Go both teams!

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Detroit looks good but plagued by drops.

No taunting penalties during playoffs.

Lions could very well win this game

Huge decision coming here.

That could be turning point in game.

Well coached teams capitalize on teams failing to convert 4th downs. Detroit should have punted. Momentum has shifted.

Easy to say that now behind a computer, had they made it, everyone would be saying great call

Probably one of the BEST catches I have seen all year by Richardson.

Defender was riding him like sea biscuit and he still hauled it in one-handed for the TD.

Quote:Easy to say that now behind a computer, had they made it, everyone would be saying great call

Na, terrible play call too. Now Seattle turned it into 7. Game is likely over now.

I thought Seattle would give Dallas fits, but when Thomas went down, their defense completely changed.