Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hit on Foles

I have no love lost for the Eagles but that hit on Foles was completely garbage. If that was the Blake Knight I would only hope that our team would react exactly the same way if not worse.
A good loser is a good loser

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yeah, it was pretty bad.  That guy should miss a few games, and Peters should be given a raise for sticking up for his qb.

Quote:Yeah, it was pretty bad. That guy should miss a few games, and Peters should be given a raise for sticking up for his qb.

+1

Cosign peters gettin a raise... If that was Blake... Hell im coming out the stands lol

Pretty cheap, but I have seen worse. 

I would've liked Joeckel to react a bit more like that when the clots floored Henne unabated to the QB.

i honestly disagree, that hit was legal, he came around and got him in the side/front. it turned out not being necessary, but it was simultaneous to when the ball carrier got tackled.

if he hadnt been tackled and then foles made the tackle, it would have cost them a touchdown. foles got blown up but that hit was made to try and help score so i have no problem with it.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:I would've liked Joeckel to react a bit more like that when the clots floored Henne unabated to the QB.

i have a feeling they wanted bortles in anyway haha

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:i honestly disagree, that hit was legal, he came around and got him in the side/front. it turned out not being necessary, but it was simultaneous to when the ball carrier got tackled.

if he hadnt been tackled and then foles made the tackle, it would have cost them a touchdown. foles got blown up but that hit was made to try and help score so i have no problem with it.

It was probably a little cheap but I don't have a huge problem with it either. Foles was running toward the play, if you're gonna do that you need to protect yourself. If he was just standing there completely uninvolved it'd be worse.

Quote:i have a feeling they wanted bortles in anyway haha

I totally get ya, but man, I guess I just feel like you can't let the DE feel like he can do that regardless of who it is. More for the lines reputation(?) I guess than anything.

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2014, 05:46 PM by knarnn.)

Definitely a cheap shot. Im sure he'll be getting an envelope from the league office this week.

[Image: 866582656.gif?1411329408]
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Definitely a cheap shot. I'm sure he'll be getting an envelope from the league office this week.[Image: 866582656.gif?1411329408]

Doubt it

Quote:Doubt it

Considering how this league protects the QB its more than likely.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Considering how this league protects the QB its more than likely.

well like i said i doubt it because it was a legal hit, but i could be wrong.

Gotta have your head on a swivel when you're in a play like that. Especially as the QB. Players love to get cheap shots in at QBs when it's legal to do so.

10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash, and Steve Jobs..... Please don't die, Kevin Bacon.

There really is no place for that in today's NFL.

Quote:There really is no place for that in today's NFL.

No place for trying to help your team score a touchdown?

I wish there was a way to slow down the gif because at full speed, I can't tell what the Redskins player did in a tiny picture.

Was Nick Foles injured on the play?

Quote:No place for trying to help your team score a touchdown?
Not even close to being the case. There are two other players that had a better chance to stop the play and he picked the quarterback. Either he's an idiot or he wanted to rattle the QB with a cheap shot.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:Not even close to being the case. There are two other players that had a better chance to stop the play and he picked the quarterback. Either he's an idiot or he wanted to rattle the QB with a cheap shot.

The QB was the closest to him.

I used to be a Bears fan a long time ago before we got the Jags. And I can tell you, the hit on Foles was nothing compared to the hit on McMahon years ago.. I watched that sucker live as a kid.. I was furious..

http://youtu.be/wilIF30NLRU

[Image: SaKG4.gif]