Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The official offensive RoY race is on....

Benjamin: 850 yards and 9 td's with 3 games to go..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Although Mike Evans and OBJ are right up there almost neck and neck with Kelvin.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I really need Teddy to repeat his performance against the Jets for the next three games so that I can win my bet. lol

Mike Evans is a god 

Probably be Odell Beckham Jr. Because of that catch, he also has won Pepsi rookie of the week, and rookie of the month.

Mike Evans I think will win it, he looks good in TB and is stacking up the stats.

Evans

Mike Evans should win it. I am sure though that some of the national media will vote for Beckham.

;

;

I remember a Gator fan on here saying Kelvin would be a huge bust.  Hmmm..

Huh

Quote:I remember a Gator fan on here saying Kelvin would be a huge bust.  Hmmm..

that guy is a stud. i drafted him in 3 different fantasy leagues. if they had an overall better offense he would be lighting it up with TDs.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:that guy is a stud. i drafted him in 3 different fantasy leagues. if they had an overall better offense he would be lighting it up with TDs.

He's still largely the same guy that we saw at FSU though. Great big play ability, yet prone to mistakes and easy drops.

I think Mike Evans is the best talent but I think ODB takes the award just based on the momentum and exposure he's carrying into the last month of the season.

Quote:Evans
I take it back, I really like Evans but Odell looks like he might be on a different level.  That said, I would like to see what Evans can do with a top tier QB.  Odell Beckham for rookie of the year for me. The guy has been on a tear of late and didnt even play the first quarter of the season.

If it's a popularity contest, it should be ODB and his 'catch'

Quote:If it's a popularity contest, it should be ODB and his 'catch'
popularity contest?  That catch has nothing to do with it.  Have you seen the guy play?

(This post was last modified: 12-23-2014, 12:44 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

Odell has been the best WR in the league since he has started in week 5, dont know what you mean by popularity contest

OBJ for sure, the guy is a star already!  Bills looking rather silly for trading up at this point. 

Beckham is averaging 100 yards and a TD per game. He'll win OROY by a landslide. Jeremy Hill has been putting up eye popping numbers too.

Quote:Beckham is averaging 100 yards and a TD per game. He'll win OROY by a landslide. Jeremy Hill has been putting up eye popping numbers too.
Yeah Jeremy Hill has been tearing it up.  Hadn't heard much about him until Jags played Bengals and he scorched us.  I thought, figures, we make everyone look great.  Well, happy to see it wasn't a Jag-Fluke!

Quote:Yeah Jeremy Hill has been tearing it up. Hadn't heard much about him until Jags played Bengals and he scorched us. I thought, figures, we make everyone look great. Well, happy to see it wasn't a Jag-Fluke!

Jeremy Hill has been tearing it up. He looks like he's going to be a stud. He's had bad fumbling issues at critical times this year though (5 fumbles all critical). If he cleans that up, the Bengals really have a dynamic tandem with Hill/Bernard.