Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This feels like a win

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2014, 04:06 PM by The Khan Train.)

17-14

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Break open the champagne.

It definitely has a different feel to it.

Quote:17-14

i said that in another thread. but i stopped keeping score once luck left the game. i felt like that was only fair.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

It does. lol. I'll take this L for Bortles to be the starter.

Second half, even against backups in the 4th we out scored Indy 17-14. The defense made some plays, we had a running game, and Bortles stats are better than Henne's combined for the year pretty much.

Feels really good. Not even mad about the INTs. Those are going to happen, especially in his first ever start. I'm excited for next week.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

223 yards. Wow !

Quote:i said that in another thread. but i stopped keeping score once luck left the game. i felt like that was only fair.

Yeah, I get that. But if the game was fair, Bortles would have started.

It doesn't feel like a win to me. The best thing I for me was that the offense didn't look stagnant with Bortles. For the forst time this year it looked like it had some life. That being said, he still looked like a rookie and his footwork really bothered me. I could see why they have avoided playing him.

Well, I actually have hope for next week. That is worth it for me.

Quote:It doesn't feel like a win to me. The best thing I for me was that the offense didn't look stagnant with Bortles. For the forst time this year it looked like it had some life. That being said, he still looked like a rookie and his footwork really bothered me. I could see why they have avoided playing him.
Debbie Downer...

Quote:Debbie Downer...

Did you leave the game? I hope you got to see Bortles in.

Quote:It doesn't feel like a win to me. The best thing I for me was that the offense didn't look stagnant with Bortles. For the forst time this year it looked like it had some life. That being said, he still looked like a rookie and his footwork really bothered me. I could see why they have avoided playing him.
Look Mrs. Henne, I know you like Chad, but hes just a backup in this league.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Gee a rookie looked like a rookie?  Who'd think!

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2014, 04:15 PM by maheo30.)

Pardon me for being realistic and not being an irrational fanboy. Is this better? WE ARE GOING TO BE SUPER BOWL NOW!!!

Dude's a gunslinger no doubt. I hope people will have some patience with him as he'll make his share of mistakes as he learns to be a pro. Definitely looks like the franchise guy we've been waiting for.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Quote:Pardon me for being realistic and not being an irrational fanboy. Is this better? WE ARE GOING TO BE SUPER BOWL NOW!!!
Y so srs?

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:Dude's a gunslinger no doubt. I hope people will have some patience with him as he'll make his sharr of mistakes. Definitely looks like the franchise guy we've been waiting for.
That spin move he had when there was a free runner in his face was the most glorious thing I've seen in a while. I hope someone can make a gif of that.

He made good reads and good throws. Obviously a couple bad ones but hey... He hasn't been practicing with the 1s. Very optimistic.

This is not a win.  We lost.  We got smoked.

Just cuz BB5 did well doesn't mean that the coaches have any idea of what the heck they are doing.

This is a loss...

Until the coaches actually do something that makes sense it's all a loss.  Fish is a joke.  He had all of this around him and he did nothing but fiddle it around like a rookie.

I'd rather have a better OC than  Fish.

This to me is a loss.  It's clear that Fish is in over his head.  BB5 needs to be great to over-come Fish's defish-encies...  (see what I did there?)

So what's everyone's reaction going to be if Gus comes out and says Henne will still be the starter?

I was wrong about Trent Baalke.