Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***OFFICIAL Jaguars Vs. Colts Game Day Thread***

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2014, 12:53 PM by AmeliaIsland.)

Hi, Jaguars Nation!   Smile   Jaguars finally host their home opener as they host the visiting Indianapolis Colts with QB Andrew Luck in the battle of winless 0-2 teams this afternoon at EverBank Field

NO further injuries during this afternoon's 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, as our Jaguars have a chance to win their first regular season game in front of their home field and fans.  Protect The Bank, Defend Your Den, and GO JAGUARS!!!!! :yes:  B)  :thumbsup:  ^_^

http://www.jaguars.com/gameday/game/2014/regular3

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

GO JAGUARS!

hi

Go Jags !!!   Bortles comes in at halftime.... Book it !

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

The only chance of Bortles playing today is Henne gets hurt. The coaches never considered benching Henne last week and the Colts can't sack him if our offensive line does its job.

Who are you guys going for?

I can't believe Henne threw another 4 yard pass on 3rd and 14.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:Who are you guys going for?

Can't tell you or it might be erased.. 

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Yay!  Maybe I'll be passed out by the start of this one.

Go Jaguars!!!

HOLY GEEZ!

Just got back from tomorrow.  And let me tell you.  I think we'll all be surprised. 

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:HOLY GEEZ!

Just got back from tomorrow.  And let me tell you.  I think we'll all be surprised. 

Depends on what everyone is expecting. I personally am expecting a loss that is not as bad as last week.

The beatings will continue until fan enthusiasm improves!

If we're down 21 pts at half, we need to put Bortles in. Henne has a scorecap and by then that lead is insurmountable

I'm not optimistic but I'm hopeful
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I hope if this game turns sour, they throw in Bortles to get some reps.

Anyways, go jags! Hope we can shock the world
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:I'm not optimistic but I'm hopeful

Me too. Well, not optimistic about winning but I think it will be more like the Eagles than the Redskins.

Quote:I hope if this game turns sour, they throw in Bortles to get some reps.

Anyways, go Jags! Hope we can shock the world

If they do that I won't feel so bad about changing my avatar earlier than planned.

Gameday. Go Jaguars!

Heading down to pull for our team from the SEEZ.....BB5 or not.

Hopefully no injuries and.....

GO JAGS!

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson