Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***OFFICIAL Jaguars Vs. Colts Game Day Thread***

Quote:I don't think they will. The Colts are better than the Redskins, so unlike last week we are all expecting a bad second half.

No, we shouldn't be expecting a bad 2nd half.  This team needs to be better than that.  A bad game like last week isn't something we should see again, regardless if the Colts are better than Washington.  

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Lol "whining threads" the majority of the "whining" is warranted when the team sucks this bad. I'm confident they will play better this week, how can they not? But if we see another week anywhere close to last week those of you that are whining about the whining might as well leave. It will be last week x10 around here.

It's a gosh damn football game.... Nothing more embarrassing than our team failing to win, than fans verbally abusing this team/coaching staff on a message board.

Quote:What is that?

Don't worry about it
Shock the world

It's more than just service providers, internet is really bad and so streaming is nearly impossible.

"Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other." Galatians 5:26

2015 NFL Draft - Analyzing Targets www.jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/7892-2015-nfl-draft-analyzing-targets/

Quote:No, we shouldn't be expecting a bad 2nd half.  This team needs to be better than that.  A bad game like last week isn't something we should see again, regardless if the Colts are better than Washington.  

But people are expecting it, even though  they shouldn't.

If it turns into a blowout like last week I will switch to the Packers and Lions.

Quote:Ugh, Stuck watching the Tinhorns at Giants.

FBT, can you or someone else post pictures of the scoreboard? Curious to see how it looks on a game day.

What the heck man, get down to a sports bar and join us in our misery.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:It's a gosh damn football game.... Nothing more embarrassing than our team failing to win, than fans verbally abusing this team/coaching staff on a message board.

Then why even have this thing?  Everything has to be positive?  That's not how these boards work.

I've been here long enough to realize the type of posting around here is almost directly tied to how the team plays on the field.  

Yes it's a game.  A game that we come here to discuss, good and bad, and the past two weeks (and 7 years for that matter) there hasn't been a lot of good to discuss.  The team plays better or even in resemblance to an NFL team and you'll see the posting change around here. 

Until Gus can get this figured out or at least learn how and when to call time outs, expect more of the same.

I'm just really hoping that Henne didn't peak for the season in the 1st qtr against the Eagles.

I want to see that Henne again, where has he been?

Ready and waiting for kickoff . . . GO JAGS!

Quote:It's more than just service providers, internet is really bad and so streaming is nearly impossible.

Oh well. I'm at work now as well and won't be able to watch.. Just twitter and espn updates and read the board when I can...
Shock the world

Quote:But people are expecting it, even though  they shouldn't.

If it turns into a blowout like last week I will switch to the Packers and Lions.

I suppose.

I don't expect it though.  This team should be more competitive and I expect it to be.  Anything less and I'll be disappointed in Gus and crew.  All I'm expecting is competitiveness and I don't think that's out of line at this stage in the program.

Well, right now it's 0-0, we are still in it.

Quote:It's a gosh damn football game.... Nothing more embarrassing than our team failing to win, than fans verbally abusing this team/coaching staff on a message board.

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free...as long as they don't complain"

"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

Quote:Then why even have this thing? Everything has to be positive? That's not how these boards work.

Actually yes. This IS how it works. This message board is poorly managed and allows such whining to run supreme. Alot of us on here are sick of it!

Quote:"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free...as long as they don't complain"

Give me another quote from Google search....please?

KodiakJag...

Should I be offended? I'm not but I feel like people usually are when this sort of thing happens.

"Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other." Galatians 5:26

2015 NFL Draft - Analyzing Targets www.jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/7892-2015-nfl-draft-analyzing-targets/

Todman with that opening kickoff return! wow!!!

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2014, 12:52 PM by Scarecrow.)

Quote:Actually yes. This IS how it works. This message board is poorly managed and allows such whining to run supreme. Alot of us on here are sick of it!

So "negative" opinion shouldn't be allowed? OK.

Either toughen up or leave.  A lot of us are sick of people whining about whining.

Someone being sick of something doesn't make it wrong or mean it needs to go away.  There's always the ignore option too, you could try that.

Colts in a blowout! Wooohoooo!

Quote:I'm just really hoping that Henne didn't peak for the season in the 1st qtr against the Eagles.

I want to see that Henne again, where has he been?

I think what you mean is: where has the defense that spotted Henne two turn overs in scoring range, and Hurns bailing him out on bad throws been?

Henne has been Henne in all 8 quarters so far.