Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***OFFICIAL Jaguars Vs. Colts Game Day Thread***

Calling Hene throws all over the Colts today.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Actually yes. This IS how it works. This message board is poorly managed and allows such whining to run supreme. Alot of us on here are sick of it!

If you want to surround yourself with only cheerleading, maybe it's time to start your own message board.

Would be awesome if we could find a way to win today....

Quote:Calling Hene throws all over the Colts today.

Talk about going out on a limb.   :teehee:

I pray you're right.

I'm here for my proverbial kick to the groin by my Jaguars.

No pain, no gain.

This announcer is annoying me. Gushing over luck and calling us the jag wires..smh
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

THE JAG WIRES? MY EARS ARE BLEEDING TEAL.

Quote:KodiakJag...

Should I be offended? I'm not but I feel like people usually are when this sort of thing happens.

?  You lost me, bro  Smile

I was just tring to capture the spirit of 36's "yes man" nazi banter.

"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

Here we go I'm feeling good right before kickoff
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:This announcer is annoying me. Gushing over luck and calling us the jag wires..smh

It's what they do. And it's always overboard. Maybe we could find a way to look good and be the center of their rambling and love.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:Calling Hene throws up all over the Colts today.
There... fixed that for ya !

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Can the Jags stay within 21 pts, today?

Quote:Here we go I'm feeling good right before kickoff

Cherrish that minute or two because it will be quickly turned on its head.

No pain, no gain.

Watching nfl redzone. Guessing I'll see the colts in the redzone like Washington last week

Quote:Here we go I'm feeling good right before kickoff

As am I, probably the Patron though.

Let the beating ensue. 

<div><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ESPNdirocco'><b>Michael DiRocco</b> <span style="color:rgb(136,153,166);font-size:13px;"><span>@ESPNdirocco</span></span></a> · <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ESPNdirocco/status/513711546951020544' title="8:29 AM - 21 Sep 2014"><span>1h</a></span>
</div>

<p class="" style="font-size:26px;">Don't worry Jaguars fans, Chris Prosinski is getting in a pretty intensive pre-game stretch.

<p class="" style="font-size:26px;"> 

<p class="" style="font-size:26px;"> 

<p class="" style="font-size:26px;">LOL

Quote:Actually yes. This IS how it works. This message board is poorly managed and allows such whining to run supreme. Alot of us on here are sick of it!

This message board was unbearable during the off-season with how much teal koolaid was flowing. Just wait til the off-season if you want nothing but positivity. You've only got ~15 weeks left to go.

"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

I just hope that some how some way Bortles gets into the game.

No pain, no gain.

Man i wish Sunday ticket wasnt so insane.