Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Thursday Night Game Thread***

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2014, 08:13 PM by hendershot.)

Tony Gonzalez is a horrible representation of the media. First he's late for his interview with Matt Ryan then he makes the homer pick by saying Falcons win the division. Terrible.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Gonzalez attention is annoying.  Who cares.  The guy is old and retired.

Ehhh, Gonzalez with make-up on and a microphone is exactly what I figured he'd be when I heard he was going to take the CBS job.  Same goes for many of these players turned commentators. 

Anyone not picking ATL tonight?  I think they win by at least 7.  No idea what the spread is...

tampa 3 and out, like watching the Jags.

Blowout.   Loved how the analysts at the pregame show tried to hype this game up.  Everybody knows the Bucs suck.

I heard quite a few pundits hyping up the Bucs before the season started saying it was all Schiano's fault. I never bought it and didn't understand where all the hype was coming from. Lovie Smith's an average coach and the Bucs talent level is below-average at best.

Watching the Bucs D is like watching JDRs Jags teams 4-3 defense with no pass rusher bend but don't break.

21-0 first quarter. Nice showing Bucs. Almost like watching Jags-Redskins. Smile

Looks like the Jags stole TB's uniforms tonight..
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

haha. yeah. this bucs team reminds me of the Jaguars

Quote:haha. yeah. this bucs team reminds me of the Jaguars

Was thinking that as well. Not looking good for them.

28 to 0 coming up.

Looks like once again we kept the wrong coach. Mike Smith has got them boys hustlin'!
Jaguars Fundamentalist

damn, overthrown like henne

Holy smokes, I should've picked up Atlanta's defense in FF instead of Indy's this week. Smile

This game could end up like the Jags-Dolphins playoff game. 62-7 baby!

Quote:damn, overthrown like henne

Lol. They are very similar except for all the turn overs.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

bucs blitzed and it worked

Yep, looking like jags.

Its like watching JDR's defense with the Jags,  when the opponents completes a 3rd and long because of the bend but dont break philosphy

I don't think Koetter was ever the problem. It was the players.