Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Thursday Night Game Thread***

this is bad, might be worse than the Jaguars.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I can honestly say that, so far, the Buccaneers look even worse than we do...

Jags>Bucs

accountability, this whole team and coaches need to be cut.

Can't help but to see similarities in the Bucs and Jags and this weeks opponent. Not good at all

Quote:I don't think Koetter was ever the problem. It was the players.

+1
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

Quote:+1

+2
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Well, at least the Bucs' new uniforms look......OK?

I'd like them more if it weren't for the alarm clockish font.

upset of the day, gators over bama

Quote:upset of the day, gators over bama

Be honest, how many drinks have you had tonight?

vincent jackson dropping passes like the jags receivers

that was like a jed fisch call, screen that got sniffed out.

Could the bucs be worse than the Jags?

Quote:Could the bucs be worse than the Jags?

Worse. MUCH worse. Think about it, what do the Buc fans have to look forward to? The Josh McCown era?

It sucks that the Jags are as bad as they are but at least there's hope. Bortles, Hurns, Lee, Robinson, Cyprien, Gratz, Colvin, Joeckel, Bowanko, and Linder are just a few of the players we can watch develop.

Who are the Bucs looking foward to watching? Doug Martin maybe. Who else? The Jags' future is much brighter. Not to mention Jags ownership, FO and coaching staff is more exciting and dynamic.

Just think what the score would be had Ryan not almost had his eye put out in pregame!

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foot...efore-game

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:Just think what the score would be had Ryan not almost had his eye put out in pregame!

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24715142/falcons-qb-matt-ryan-hit-in-eye-with-pyrotechnic-before-game'>http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24715142/falcons-qb-matt-ryan-hit-in-eye-with-pyrotechnic-before-game</a>

The game was over once he recovered from that.

Quote:Worse. MUCH worse. Think about it, what do the Buc fans have to look forward to? The Josh McCown era?

It sucks that the Jags are as bad as they are but at least there's hope. Bortles, Hurns, Lee, Robinson, Cyprien, Gratz, Colvin, Joeckel, Bowanko, and Linder are just a few of the players we can watch develop.

Who are the Bucs looking foward to watching? Doug Martin maybe. Who else? The Jags' future is much brighter. Not to mention Jags ownership, FO and coaching staff is more exciting and dynamic.

Makes sense. I can't wait for BB. My patience is running thin. I think I could handle it a little longer if Henne plays well Sunday.

Quote:The game was over once he recovered from that.

So the stray fireworks were the Bugs only chance? :-D

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Devin Hester is TORCHING the Bucs.

Hide your shame Tampa Bay. This might be the ugliest game and biggest blowout I've ever seen. If the Falcons wanted to, they could win this game 77-0.