Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The positivity thread

Well the complaining's gotten painfully old around here, so lets take a breather and focus on what's going right!

First and foremost, Bortles.  If he is what he appears to be, all this other stuff is trivial.  By far the most important thing in the NFL is to have a stud signal caller, something we've arguably never had.  This is huge.

Cyp may turn out to be a bona fide star.

The WR corps has serious potential looking foward.

We have THE greatest owner in football. Period.

The coaching staff has potential.

Our GM appears to be good at identifying talent.  Time will tell.

What else...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Great idea Jags. Why didn't someone else think of this earlier?

First half against the Eagles: Our defense showed obvious improvement, especially at the LOS. Did we even force three fumbles all of last season?

McClendon was benched after two games, so now we get to see Bowanko start at center, which is what everybody on this board wanted.

Denard Robinson was upgraded to the #2 running back. That means he is getting better now that he has only one job to do.

An undrafted rookie only Hurricanes fans knew about got a starting job. and, in Week 1, was nominated for Offensive Rookie of the Week.

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2014, 06:31 PM by Jags32250.)

Quote:Great idea Jags. Why didn't someone else think of this earlier?

First half against the Eagles: Our defense showed obvious improvement, especially at the LOS. Did we even force three fumbles all of last season?

McClendon was benched after two games, so now we get to see Bowanko start at center, which is what everybody on this board wanted.

Denard Robinson was upgraded to the #2 running back. That means he is getting better now that he has only one job to do.

An undrafted rookie only Hurricanes fans knew about got a starting job. and, in Week 1, was nominated for Offensive Rookie of the Week.
Great point about D-Line.  We are actually getting sacks for once! Now just to learn how to stop the run...

This thread doesn't stand a chance tho, people love to whine and complain for some reason.  Oh and argue with strangers online, that's a fun one too!

Quote:Great point about D-Line.  We are actually getting sacks for once! Now just to learn how to stop the run...

I thought we did OK against Lesean McCoy and mostly struggled against Darren Sproles, but I could be wrong.

Not only are we getting sacks, but three sacks resulted in turnovers.

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2014, 06:43 PM by Vicbow Rules.)

I will participate.

Ryan Davis has played well.  

Inexperience and not being good are two different things, I think our guys are playing inexperienced

Bortles is in the wings...it's only a matter of time

Young WRs are showing some ability

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

[Image: Shaking_head.gif]

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:I thought we did OK against Lesean McCoy and mostly struggled against Darren Sproles, but I could be wrong.

Not only are we getting sacks, but three sacks resulted in turnovers.
Run defense was good until Cyprien went out.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Inexperience and not being good are two different things, I think our guys are playing inexperienced

This is a great concept.  Here's to hoping you're right.  We should know by season end.

We have good looking uniforms!

Chad Henne is playing himself out of the starting job!

We didn't allow 80 points in the first two weeks!

Dwayne Gratz has been very solid so far.

I'll be making my first trip to see a jaguars game in a month... with Bortles hopefully starting

Ummmm... let me think some more.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:We have good looking uniforms!

Chad Henne is playing himself out of the starting job!

We didn't allow 80 points in the first two weeks!

Dwayne Gratz has been very solid so far.

I'll be making my first trip to see a jaguars game in a month... with Bortles hopefully starting

Ummmm... let me think some more.
We showed up at the game on time

We finished the game

We only lost by 31

We averaged over 2 yards a carry

The apologist on this board are just pathetic

The truth is there isn't much positive going on with the team.  The team and coaching performances has been flat out awful.

The real positive is it can't get any worse so it will get better.  To what extent?  To be continued.......

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

I think the pass rush has been good and despite some lapses, I think overall the defense will be very good. We're still in what Gus calls "a race to maturity". I get what he means and when these guys get where they need to be, they'll be solid.

Bortles is almost certainly the franchise QB we've been looking for. I know comparisons are sometimes made to the past, but I feel like this guy is the real deal.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

The perpetual groundhog day that occurs annually seems to be celebrated by a few, instead of being ousted for what it is as we have to digest this little nugget, complements of 32550.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

The first quarter of the season was pretty Awesome
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Theoretically, most of the pieces we lack are easy to find in the draft.

Banana  Banana  Banana

The young team is learning what it is like to get beat and beat solidly.  They are learning how much it blows.  I feel confident that each one is being held accountable in meetings on Monday and Tuesday while reviewing game tape.  I am also confident that the mistakes will be corrected.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Well the complaining's gotten painfully old around here, so lets take a breather and focus on what's going right!

First and foremost, Bortles.  If he is what he appears to be, all this other stuff is trivial.  By far the most important thing in the NFL is to have a stud signal caller, something we've arguably never had.  This is huge.

Cyp may turn out to be a bona fide star.

The WR corps has serious potential looking foward.

We have THE greatest owner in football. Period.

The coaching staff has potential.

Our GM appears to be good at identifying talent.  Time will tell.

What else...

What 32250 Said...

MH3...
"AZANE"

I have been very pleased with the pass rush. I feel it will be top 16 in sacks this year.

Also Hurns is awesome. He was a great find

Quote:What 32250 Said...

MH3...

Whoa......whoa...whoa....

Who is MH3?

Quote:I have been very pleased with the pass rush. I feel it will be top 16 in sacks this year.

Also Hurns is awesome. He was a great find

His double move is a thing of beauty.