Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cyp Cleared

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AroundTheNFL'>Around The NFL ‏@AroundTheNFL </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AroundTheNFL/status/512234950553112576' title="9:41 AM - 17 Sep 2014">23m</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;">Good news RT <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/Jaguars'>@Jaguars</a>: Jaguars S <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/J_Cyprien'>@J_Cyprien</a> has completed the <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/nfl'>@nfl</a>'s return to play protocol and is fully cleared to resume all activities.

Huh

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Good

[Image: carlton-happy-dance-o.gif]

This is the good news

Thank God he can be a full participant in all three practices. We need him so bad now with Andrew Luck and Reggie Wayne visiting us.

Great news!
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Quote:Thank God he can be a full participant in all three practices. We need him so bad now with Andrew Luck and Reggie Wayne visiting us.
dont forget TY Hilton

Quote:Don't forget TY Hilton.

He got banged up a little bit against the Eagles and might not be at full strength.

Excellent news.

Hopefully that will cut down on some of the blown assignments back in the secondary, as well as improve the tackling.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

THIS IS HUGE. CYP SQUAD.

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

I really hope this doesn't become a recurring concussion issue with him.  That seems to happen with a lot of players.

Quote:I really hope this doesn't become a recurring concussion issue with him.  That seems to happen with a lot of players.
Cyprien has protected himself well this far. I don't think he'll have concussion issues.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Nah..Cyp shoyld be good. It was a freak incident that caused his concussion.
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

Everything just seemed so much better when he was out there!
Shock the world

I can sleep well tonight.

Just kidding, Henne is starting.

Quote:He got banged up a little bit against the Eagles and might not be at full strength.
that's right, you did report that!

keep me updated!

Quote:He got banged up a little bit against the Eagles and might not be at full strength.
No.... he didn't get banged up but ok.

Hilton can stretch the field and he really should be the one to look out for. Him, Fleener and Allen since we can't guard TE's to save our lives.

Quote:No.... he didn't get banged up but ok.

Hilton can stretch the field and he really should be the one to look out for. Him, Fleener and Allen since we can't guard TE's to save our lives.

Somehow it looked like he did, but I can't remember why.

No more Josh Evans!

[Image: poppin1.gif]

Quote:I can sleep well tonight.

Just kidding, Henne is starting.

best post nominee ^^^

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend