Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cyp Cleared

So is he starting sunday? I really hope he stays healthy, concussions can linger and become a reoccuring problem. Hopefully that doesn't happen though.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2014, 03:55 PM by JagProphet.)

@Jaguar Warrior

We're rebuilding. So probably not.

All jokes aside, he has a 90% chance to start if he was cleared to practice. Unless he has a migraine on Sunday.

Quote:So is he starting sunday? I really hope he stays healthy, concussions can linger and become a reoccuring problem. Hopefully that doesn't happen though.

If he can play, he will start. And I see no reason he can't play.

Wow that's great! Let's see how jig of an impact he makes this Sunday. That gives me a little something to be excited about.

He was ready to play against the SKINS (watching the team practice in the sunlight just two days later) but the team opted to hold him out...

Precautionary...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:He was ready to play against the SKINS (watching the team practice in the sunlight just two days later) but the team opted to hold him out...

Precautionary.

No he wasn't. He was never cleared to practice last week.

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2014, 06:14 PM by David4499.)

If we beat the Clots Sunday... CYP4MVP

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:If we beat the Clots Sunday... CYP4MVP

I doubt it. The defensive line will help him out.

JaguarsWoman, the OP of this thread wasnt new here and he made a separate thread about a player being cleared outside of your weekly thread.

is he going to be ok, orrrrrrr are you going to take care of him?

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:JaguarsWoman, the OP of this thread wasnt new here and he made a separate thread about a player being cleared outside of your weekly thread.

is he going to be ok, orrrrrrr are you going to take care of him?

If I see a woman outside my house wearing a mishmash of Ohio State/Gator/Jaguars/Packers/Broncos/Seahawks/Patriots/Colts gear I'll start to worry. 

Huh

Quote:If I see a woman outside my house wearing a mishmash of Ohio State/Gator/Jaguars/Packers/Broncos/Seahawks/Patriots/Colts gear I'll start to worry. 

hahahahhahahah she brings cyp along with her to make sure you get the message.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

I hope they're not rushing him.....rather have him out another week or so than hurt again.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:I hope they're not rushing him.....rather have him out another week or so than hurt again.

I don't think they are. He completed the NFL's concussion protocol.