Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
From the Colts message board

This thread is mostly about the next game: http://forums.colts.com/topic/31099-next...ksonville/

My favorite post, by coltsfanatic24:

Quote:No pass rush or coverage safeties, and the offense is inconsistent. The Jags have a good front 7, we won't be able to run the ball. I think will lose 24 - 16.

I also like this one by Buck Showalter:

Quote:I'm not convinced Jax even holds defensive practices & they managed multiple sacks against Philly...

This is going to be a long season.

What I found interesting is the absence of trash talk. Colts fans are convinced because we are a division rival, we will play them close,.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2014, 10:17 PM by CSO14.)

They must not have watched our offense play. Our defense would be much nastier, however, our offense gives them 2 minutes to rest.

I think we keep it close in the beginning, but then the stupid clots pull away like they always do.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Eww, you're creepin on the Colts message board?

They sound worried

Remember that one time Bobby Boucher' showed up at half time and tha Jaguars beat the Colts?
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

of course they are worried. if they lose to us sunday their season is in serious jeopardy.  we have already accepted ours.

Quote:Eww, you're creeping on the Colts message board?

I did not register, just wanted to see what Colts fans were saying about us.

Quote:I did not register, just wanted to see what Colts fans were saying about us.

What are they saying about us?

Would be nice to beat them and make them 0-3.

The Jags are the worst team in the league.  I have no idea what the colts fans are afraid of.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Jags good ole days.  That Oline makes a difference on the run game.

http://youtu.be/MmQAYpeU0Hk

Looks like Colts fans will all be pleasantly surprised come Sunday. They will all be amazed that they suddenly have a pass rush and Luck is throwing strikes to wide open receivers. I almost like the fact that we may give them false hope going forward. Houston wins this division running away...
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:The Jags are the worst team in the league.  I have no idea what the colts fans are afraid of.

My impression was Colts fans did not watch our games and just knew our defense dominated the Eagles for 30 minutes.

Quote:The Jags are the worst team in the league. I have no idea what the colts fans are afraid of.

Umm... What about the raiders? I consider them the worst team in the NFL. The jags may look bad, but they are still better than the raiders.

Quote:Umm... What about the raiders? I consider them the worst team in the NFL. The jags may look bad, but they are still better than the raiders.

No way.  They aren't far off but this team is the worst team in football right now.  

Quote:Umm... What about the raiders? I consider them the worst team in the NFL. The jags may look bad, but they are still better than the raiders.

Nope. They have beaten us the last two seasons. They completely shut us down last year.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Jags good ole days. That Oline makes a difference on the run game.
I was there. Section 219 row j seats 1+2. I really miss those seats :-(. 375 yards of total rushing. Clots sports writer opined; "They would have run for 400 yards, but they kept getting stopped by the end zone." I used to love reading stuff like that.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:What are they saying about us?

One of them said your butt DID in fact look big in those jeans.

I refused to read any further, it was too upsetting.

Quote:Umm... What about the raiders? I consider them the worst team in the NFL. The Jags may look bad, but they are still better than the Raiders.

The Jaguars got blown out by the team that only three games last year, has a new coaching staff, and lost the starting quarterback again.

I would love to eat crow but if Henne plays...we are getting smoked this week.

60% of the Time...It works everytime...