Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
From the Colts message board

Quote:One of them said your butt DID in fact look big in those jeans.

I refused to read any further, it was too upsetting.

No! That mirror was at an unfortunate angle. I knew I shouldn't have tries white pants.

Who said that? They don't know the trouble I've seen.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Colts will win this division easy. Houston won their first 2 games last year. Colts just need to get back to passing and not try to run the ball as much. Our division is just plain bad.

Colts will get beat in the Playoffs again.

Now if we did beat them the Colts would be the most embarrassed team in the NFL. :yes:

Anyone wanna tailgate ? coming from Canada..

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

That's just being naive in the Colts fans part. As it stands with the secondary we have and our offense practically non existent I would be shocked if we score over 6 and the Colts don't drop a 50 bomb on us.

Quote:I would love to eat crow but if Henne plays...we are getting smoked this week.

And if Bortles plays that crow will taste delicious.

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2014, 06:13 AM by NOIS.)

edit-wrong thread... lol

No one is safe.

She's ColtsWoman.
Huh

Quote:Anyone wanna tailgate ? coming from Canada..
can you bring poutine??!?!??!

Quote:Remember that one time Bobby Boucher' showed up at half time and tha Jaguars beat the Colts?

This is probably the best thing I've ever seen on this board.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Remember that one time Bobby Boucher' showed up at half time and tha Jaguars beat the Colts?
Nice

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Quote:Anyone wanna tailgate ? coming from Canada..

Bring a couple Argonauts. Put them on Gus' doorstep.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Jags good ole days.  That Oline makes a difference on the run game.

http://youtu.be/MmQAYpeU0Hk
A couple things I took from watching that.. man having Freddy & Maurice as a combo was awesome...

MoJo always ran well against the Colts for some reason...

The Colts made huge improvements especially against the run after the Jaguars ran all over them...   that blow out 44 points made the whole team (Colts) change their preception and they way they played as a team...

not true with the Jaguars after being blown out two weeks in a row... (Granted while on the road) but very few changes other than a backup RT that was cut...

Gus really needs to do more... okay so he wont bench Chad Henne but maybe he should think about benching Toby if he doesnt run well at the start of this game...

we sure could use some help from that 'waterboy' now...

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

Quote:Umm... What about the raiders? I consider them the worst team in the NFL. The jags may look bad, but they are still better than the raiders.
you sure about that???

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

Quote:Jags good ole days. That Oline makes a difference on the run game.

Watching that again literally put a smile on my face. I don't think I've smiled at a jags game in a long time.

Quote:you sure about that???

I think the Raiders are better.

They do seem more worried more than confident.

But I did see a gag wires comment. (Thats a slap)

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2014, 11:15 AM by JaguarJosh05.)

The D was garbage right out of the gate this past Sunday... no one looked good. The Colts are 0-2 but they are at least somewhat consistent at scoring points. We can't get past the 50... like ever.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:Watching that again literally put a smile on my face. I don't think I've smiled at a Jags game in a long time.

Not even during the first half of the Eagles game? What about the Marcedes Lewis touchdown?

Quote:Watching that again literally put a smile on my face. I don't think I've smiled at a jags game in a long time.

Might be the best time I've had at a game.  We haven't had one of those fun, blow out games in so, so long.

Huh