Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
From the Colts message board

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2014, 11:24 AM by imtheblkranger.)

Quote:Not even during the first half of the Eagles game? What about the Marcedes Lewis touchdown?
The Eagles game, while enjoying the first half domination, as long as Henne starts there's always a sick feeling in your stomach. You know that no matter how much you score, it's never safe with him. Their first points of the second half I knew we were going to lose.

As for Lewis. Meh. Was nice to see him make a big play but we were still down by 14. This team isn't talented enough (again mainly bc of Henne at the helm) to come back from pretty much any deficit.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:The Eagles game, while enjoying the first half domination, as long as Henne starts there's always a sick feeling in your stomach. You know that no matter how much you score, it's never safe with him. Their first points of the second half I knew we were going to lose.

As for Lewis. Meh. Was nice to see him make a big play but we were still down by 14. This team isn't talented enough (again mainly bc of Henne at the helm) to come back from pretty much any deficit.

The problem is, we can catch them off guard and get a decent lead, but teams make adjustments at half-time that our staff are incapable of making. There is no such thing as a comfortable lead with the Jaguars because when they get one, they try to sit on it.

Quote:The problem is, we can catch them off guard and get a decent lead, but teams make adjustments at half-time that our staff are incapable of making. There is no such thing as a comfortable lead with the Jaguars because when they get one, they try to sit on it.

I don't understand it either. No matter who is coaching we've been unable make halftime adjustments for years.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I agree when we're down by 7 or more the game never turns in our favor. If we go ahead it just takes one play and I know we've been figured out and can't recover. Its been a big problem during these really rough years.

No pain, no gain.

Putting land mines in the middle of the field might be the only way to stop Indy, you know that wouldn't hurt our Jags because we don't even know where that exist
A good loser is a good loser

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:can you bring poutine??!?!??!
Hahaha it'll melt everywhere in my suitcase sadly. I would love to bring it tho.

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

Quote:Jags good ole days.  That Oline makes a difference on the run game.

http://youtu.be/MmQAYpeU0Hk

Thanks for posting.

This made my evening even more enjoyable.

The good ole days indeed, at least for this game.

I saw after winning the game the Jags were 8-5.

It's been way too long since we have seen that kind of record around here.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.