Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
We will destroy the Colts

I'm calling it now. Not only does this team tend to put up a good fight against the Colts but there will be a fire lit come Sunday. Not to mention, the Colts are playing a short week and that works to our favor. There is no pass rush from Mathis and Arty Jones got hurt last night. Our o-line will be re-tooled and if our players love Gus as much as they claim we will see them grind tooth and nail to defend the scrutiny people are beginning to fire.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I'm calling it now. Not only does this team tend to put up a good fight against the Colts but there will be a fire lit come Sunday. Not to mention, the Colts are playing a short week and that works to our favor. There is no pass rush from Mathis and Arty Jones got hurt last night. Our o-line will be re-tooled and if our players love Gus as much as they claim we will see them grind tooth and nail to defend the scrutiny people are beginning to fire.
I hope you are correct. It seems maybe our guys sometimes try to hard and remove themselves from their comfort zone.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Wish I could agree with you.  If Henne plays, we're gonna get creamed.  I don't know if you were paying attention, but we just got stomped by the redskins backup QB and sub-par defense.  Luck isn't anything more than a game manager at this point, but he's worlds better than Cousins.  

However, if there is a team to play to get our running game back on track it would be the colts.  They're still small at the LB position and if our guys can actually get to the second level it could be really good for us.

Sorry, I just don't share your enthusiasm.  

Luck isnt as good as ppl say he is, is why they are more of a running team and he is a game manager. We can stop the run and pressure him like the eagles did we can fluster him. And if we get the offense going either with henne or bortles we could win this game.

You do remember whos starting right?

Quote:Wish I could agree with you.  If Henne plays, we're gonna get creamed.  I don't know if you were paying attention, but we just got stomped by the redskins backup QB and sub-par defense.  Luck isn't anything more than a game manager at this point, but he's worlds better than Cousins.  

However, if there is a team to play to get our running game back on track it would be the colts.  They're still small at the LB position and if our guys can actually get to the second level it could be really good for us.

Quote:Wish I could agree with you.  If Henne plays, we're gonna get creamed.  I don't know if you were paying attention, but we just got stomped by the redskins backup QB and sub-par defense.  Luck isn't anything more than a game manager at this point, but he's worlds better than Cousins.  

The redskins back up QB is better then 1/3 of the starters in the NFL.

Stop being a homer. The Colts are the better team and have a better QB.

Colts 0-2 are hungry for a win.  Gonna get ugly again for the Jags.

Quote:Stop being a homer. The Colts are the better team and have a better QB.
Stop being a hater. The Jags are the better team and have a better defense.

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2014, 03:57 PM by haveaseat.)

I'm being completely serious. Not to mention, we get Cyp back and that is massive for our defense. And Luck may be better than Henne but is Foles better than Luck? No, and the Eagles still won.

This is the game to unleash D.Rob in Darren Sproles fashion.

Quote:Colts 0-2 are hungry for a win.  Gonna get ugly again for the Jags.
But the 0-2 Jags are not hungry? Speaking of ugly.[Image: sohappy_medium.gif]

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Weather shouldn't be factor high 70's low 80's, cloudy.  The Colts don't have to deal with the heat and should come out ready to destroy the Jags.

What he said...

I will pull for the Jags as they are the only pro team I've ever cheered for. Nevertheless, the odds are stacked pretty tall against the Jags winning this. Arrrggh! Reality...she be a hard mistress...

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

Quote:But the 0-2 Jags are not hungry? Speaking of ugly.[Image: sohappy_medium.gif]
Jags can be hungry at the beginning, but as the game goes on and Henne's fails to produce, that hunger goes away quickly.

Straight up right now.

You have to take one:

Jags D or Colts D...which one?

Quote:Stop being a hater. The Jags are the better team and have a better defense.
If they can rest. After a multitude 3 and outs by our offence any defence will cave.

Quote:The redskins back up QB is better then 1/3 of the starters in the NFL.

lol OOOOOOkkkkkkkk

Quote:lol OOOOOOkkkkkkkk
Cousins is better then Carr, Castle, RG3, Fitzpatrick, Henne,Mcown,Hoyer,G.Smith,EJ,and whoever is starting in ST Louis these days. Thats a third of the starting NFL QBS and there are some i dare say he may be better then still.

Quote:I'm calling it now. Not only does this team tend to put up a good fight against the Colts but there will be a fire lit come Sunday. Not to mention, the Colts are playing a short week and that works to our favor. There is no pass rush from Mathis and Arty Jones got hurt last night. Our o-line will be re-tooled and if our players love Gus as much as they claim we will see them grind tooth and nail to defend the scrutiny people are beginning to fire.

Are you predicting a QB change as well? That's the only way we'd have any realistic shot to destroy anyone.