Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
We will destroy the Colts

Quote:Jags haven't won a game by more than 1 possession since 2011 against the Bucs.  Conversely, we have lost by more than 1 possession 22 times.  The only positive spin is that since we beat the Bucs in December 2011 41-14 the Jags are:

7-8 in 1 possession games.

0-22 in games decided by more than 1 possession.

If we keep it close, we may win...

Holy crap, how depressing is that?

Wow!!!! That is depressing as heck.

Once the Jags get 2 scores down, it's OVER.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

All bets are off when the clots come to the town.

The Jags reach deep down and play hard

Always a good hard fought game....usualy with Scobee hanging one on them to win

Man I can't wait!

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2014, 02:29 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

ROFLMAO I love these threads, there is always someone naive enough...

"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

We will get destroyed by the Colts

*fixed

I am an idiot. pLZ lock, delete and never speak of this thread again..

We're destroying them in punting yards to be fair.

Nice predictions.

Quote:I'm calling it now. Not only does this team tend to put up a good fight against the Colts but there will be a fire lit come Sunday. Not to mention, the Colts are playing a short week and that works to our favor. There is no pass rush from Mathis and Arty Jones got hurt last night. Our o-line will be re-tooled and if our players love Gus as much as they claim we will see them grind tooth and nail to defend the scrutiny people are beginning to fire.

Absolutely & ridiculously hilarious on so many levels

<sub>Well, we will distroy them at some point.</sub>

Quote:Absolutely & ridiculously hilarious on so many levels

Yet the guys on this MB like him are revered as heroes...

Quote:Yet the guys on this MB like him are revered as heroes...

I am the hero this board deserves but not the one it needs right now. So you'll flame me, because I can take it.