Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
We will destroy the Colts

I now change this thread to the official clots look alike thread.

Obligatory start.[Image: SeparatedAtBirth_crop_exact.jpg?w=340&h=173&q=85]

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Cousins is better then Carr, Castle, RG3, Fitzpatrick, Henne,Mcown,Hoyer,G.Smith,EJ,and whoever is starting in ST Louis these days. Thats a third of the starting NFL QBS and there are some i dare say he may be better then still.
Austin Davis is the new QB at the helm is StL and he won this week.

I like Kool-aid as much as the other guy but if it's CH leading the Jags this week then we can expect to go 0-3.  Bortles would be a good option just before game time to throw off the Dolts D.

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2014, 04:30 PM by haveaseat.)

Pat McAfee:

[Image: Pat-McAfee.jpg]

Drew from office space:

[Image: oh.gif]

Looks like the shipment of sour diesel made it to Dooovallll.

Colts ain't going 0-3

Blakes Life Matters

[Image: usatsi_5858726_221200_lowres.jpg]

[Image: pill-man.jpg]

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Luck isnt as good as ppl say he is, is why they are more of a running team and he is a game manager. We can stop the run and pressure him like the eagles did we can fluster him. And if we get the offense going either with henne or bortles we could win this game.

Luck isn't as good as people say?... Man. Some of you need to watch these games instead of looking at it from a fantasy football point of view.

Quote:I now change this thread to the official clots look alike thread.

Obligatory start.[Image: SeparatedAtBirth_crop_exact.jpg?w=340&h=173&q=85]
That's good, but I've always thought he looked like Wolverine.

Quote:Luck isn't as good as people say?... Man. Some of you need to watch these games instead of looking at it from a fantasy football point of view.
yes the talking heads and media in general think hes the next Peyton Manning or Tom Brady, I dont even think he is the next Matt Ryan. I didnt say he was not good i said he is not as good as ppl say he is. he is a game manager on a run first offense.

Quote:[Image: usatsi_5858726_221200_lowres.jpg]
[Image: pill-man.jpg]

Winner!
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Straight up right now.

You have to take one:

Jags D or Colts D...which one?

In a vacuum, Jags D. Take into account how much each of them will be on the field, and the answer goes the other way. 

Henne usually has one above average game each year. Maybe this is his week...
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Even if Luck is overrated, we have zero offense. 

Judging from the last two games, the only team the Jags are destroying are themselves..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Even if Luck is overrated, we have zero offense. 
We do have the clots killer

Scobee!!!!! FTW(For The Win)

Quote:We do have the clots killer

Scobee!!!!! FTW(For The Win)

At least a 40 yard FG. Missed my hook n ladder this week
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:I'm calling it now. Not only does this team tend to put up a good fight against the Colts but there will be a fire lit come Sunday. Not to mention, the Colts are playing a short week and that works to our favor. There is no pass rush from Mathis and Arty Jones got hurt last night. Our o-line will be re-tooled and if our players love Gus as much as they claim we will see them grind tooth and nail to defend the scrutiny people are beginning to fire.

I saw that injury. Anytime a player can't put any weight on one foot, which Mike Tirico reported, I expect him to be out the next week. But I don't know how important he is to the Colts defense. However, there is no doubt in my mind we will benefit from not seeing Robert Mathis because without him, they gave Nick Foles a lot of time to throw even before Jones got hurt.

Quote:You do remember whos starting right?

Nobody knows who is starting. Gus Bradley is opening the door for Bortles.

Quote:Nobody knows who is starting. Gus Bradley is opening the door for Bortles.
It's going to be the stig!

We won't know who is starting. The QB will have a blacked out visor and his number will be "?".

Colts are a much better team than the Jags - but in all seriousness I would expect the Jags to play a little better in a divisional game.  With all the roster turnover though, it's hard to get any consistency.  New starting TE, RT, Hurns and Shorts hurt, etc. 

Quote:Stop being a hater. The Jags are the better team and have a better defense.

I'll have a double of what he's drinking.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.