Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Three words that I am tired of hearing from Gus

Bradley.

Competition-  No one is competitive so by its nature there must not be much competition.

Accountability-  There appears to be none, either from the players, the coaches or anyone.

Finishing-  The Jaguars have been legendarily bad in the 2nd half of both games.  Like all-time NFL bad.

STOP saying these pithy words that until actions prove otherwise, mean nothing and insult the fans.  

Of course the bought off 1010xl media eats up those words, but I digress.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2014, 02:40 PM by rocdee.)

you left out number one on the list.........

AHHHPOORTUNTY

Jag"wires"

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:Finishing-  The Jaguars have been legendarily bad in the 2nd half of both games.  Like all-time NFL bad.
Nah, remember the Saints several years back?

Quote:Bradley.

Competition-  No one is competitive so by its nature there must not be much competition.

Accountability-  There appears to be none, either from the players, the coaches or anyone.

Finishing-  The Jaguars have been legendarily bad in the 2nd half of both games.  Like all-time NFL bad.

STOP saying these pithy words that until actions prove otherwise, mean nothing and insult the fans.  

Of course the bought off 1010xl media eats up those words, but I digress.

bradfield played like crap and they just cut him. that seems like accountability.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Just stop watching the press conferences.  It's like watching a politician speak and expecting him to say anything meaningful or real.

Should he stand on the podium and have a temper tantrum like a 3 year old child? I'm not sure what you're expecting here.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:bradfield played like crap and they just cut him. that seems like accountability.

That's a start.

We would like to see more accountability.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:bradfield played like crap and they just cut him. that seems like accountability.
Yeah don't bother. Dudes a troll

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Accountability on the FIELD is a lot more important than cutting a guy that probably wouldn't have even been on 25 other NFL rosters.  Who cares, I'm sure there's another guy out there that would be just as good/bad as him they could sign in an hour or two.

I can see why this organization still sells tickets, it's the most naive fan base I've ever lived around.

Gus has to be the most positive 4-14 coach to start out his head coaching career I have ever seen.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

I guess they should just go shake the branches on the o-line tree.

Huh

It doesn't matter what he says when we are losing. People will still be upset. Not sure what people expect. I'm mad and we suck! Will that make people happy even if we keep losing?

What do you expect him to do? Throw players under the bus?

Quote:Accountability on the FIELD is a lot more important than cutting a guy that probably wouldn't have even been on 25 other NFL rosters. Who cares, I'm sure there's another guy out there that would be just as good/bad as him they could sign in an hour or two.

I can see why this organization still sells tickets, it's the most naive fan base I've ever lived around.

So are you complaining about what he says or the fact that we are losing?

People keep buying tickets because they are supporting the team even through bad times. I know this is foreign to some.

Quote:Accountability on the FIELD is a lot more important than cutting a guy that probably wouldn't have even been on 25 other NFL rosters.  Who cares, I'm sure there's another guy out there that would be just as good/bad as him they could sign in an hour or two.

For the sake of golden comedy. What exactly would you be wanting to hear from Bradley? I mean you don't like his "pithy" words so tell us what you would like to hear and how it would influence your purchasing of tickets. Buwaaaa.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We need a Jim Mora melt down to right this ship

Quote:What do you expect him to do? Throw players under the bus?

I say Gus cut off a player's finger every time he messes up.

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2014, 02:59 PM by jtmoney.)

Quote:What do you expect him to do? Throw players under the bus?

This is just what this poster does. If we are winning he is nowhere to be found on this board. When we are losing he posts like crazy. Some people just feed off negativity.

Quote:We need a Jim Mora melt down to right this ship

That'll do it.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."