Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Three words that I am tired of hearing from Gus

Quote:How about one of these:

[Image: mularkey-loses-it2-11-8-121.gif]

Lol

I thought Mularkey did that because the Oline's helmets weren't lined up on that play

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

"Henne played well"
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

"Playoffs? Don't talk about playoffs. Are you kidding me, playoffs? I just hope we can win a damn game!"

Quote:Just stop watching the press conferences. It's like watching a politician speak and expecting him to say anything meaningful or real.

It's annoying isn't it? Why can't people be honest anymore? This PC crap gets on my nerves. If you sucked, just tell us, so we are all on the same page.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:bradfield played like crap and they just cut him. that seems like accountability.
shhhhh shhhhhhhh its either wonderful everywhere or the end of the world and everyone on the team gets cut there can be no nuance.

"Snow and cold may have stopped the armies of Hitler and Napoleon, but they won't slow down the Jaguars. "
;

;
-Steve Sabol

Quote:"Playoffs? Don't talk about playoffs. Are you kidding me, playoffs? I just hope we can win a damn game!" have our RBs get more yards than we have sacks allowed!"
We take INCREDIBLE baby steps in Duval.

"Snow and cold may have stopped the armies of Hitler and Napoleon, but they won't slow down the Jaguars. "
;

;
-Steve Sabol

Quote:How about one of these:

[Image: mularkey-loses-it2-11-8-121.gif]

Lol

That's awesome. I think this was the only time I liked Mularkey.

I do find the smiling and acting like everything is great a little annoying. Some exasperation would be real, obviously the message you've been preaching for the last year and a half with much enthusiasm has not gotten through.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to fumble this football" - John Heisman

press conferences are started to get on my nerves. what happened to the "do your job" emotion and passion.  has turned into I just compliment the players no matter how poorly they play.

Quote:press conferences are started to get on my nerves. what happened to the "do your job" emotion and passion. has turned into I just compliment the players no matter how poorly they play.

Thank you. Lack of accountability.

Quote:press conferences are started to get on my nerves. what happened to the "do your job" emotion and passion.  has turned into I just compliment the players no matter how poorly they play.
I say Gus deserves a pass so far. Games are won in the trenches and I can't imagine a worse scenerio than the Jags have had to start the season. None of the 5 starters played together before. You have only one veteran (Beadles) who many felt was overrated and overpaid. Losing Paztor hurt alot even though he'll never be confused with Leon Searcy. 

I expect this year will turn out somewhat similiar to last with regard to overall record. The big difference is Bortles will get valuable playing time and the fans will have hope due to finally having a franchise quarterback. Bradley has been "bulletproof" until now and it doesn't surprise me that he's starting to get second-guessed after two blowouts. I say the Jaguars were very fortunate to get a coach who is high energy, positive and great at motivating players. Vince Lombardi would not have won with the offensive line which started this season and we all know how Bellicheck did in Cleveland. This team will be competing for a playoff spot next year and all the Bradley critics will disappear from this message board.

Quote: 

I say the Jaguars were very fortunate to get a coach who is high energy, positive and great at motivating players. 
Where are all these motivated players and why haven't we seen them in a game?

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:Thank you. Lack of accountability.

Yup. Those players aren't being held accountable. Neither are the coaches.

Sincerely,

Cameron Bradfield
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Where are all these motivated players and why haven't we seen them in a game?
Ahem, we're rebuilding.

Quote:Yup. Those players aren't being held accountable. Neither are the coaches.

Sincerely,

Cameron Bradfield

Here we go..I had a feeling you would bring up the only thing to prove a point.

Quote:Ahem, we're rebuilding.
I have this funny feeling of deja vu.  It's almost as though I've heard that before.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Bradley and Caldwell put Bradfield on this team.  they spent all of training camp and preseason coaching him. they made him the backup, they share in his failures.

[quote name="CSO14" post="293387" timestamp="1410919082"]

Thank you. Lack of accountability.[/quote

Actions speak louder then words. Letting Bradfield go is holding them accountable.

Quote:Bradley and Caldwell put Bradfield on this team. they spent all of training camp and preseason coaching him. they made him the backup, they share in his failures.

Every GM fails in this league.

Still not as bad as Mike Mularkey press conferences 

[Image: hot-dancing-unlv-college-football-fan-2012.gif]