Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
25 carries for 50 with a 2 yard per carry avg

And zero TDs.

Gerhart rushed 7 times for 8 yards in his last outing, with a 1.1 ypc avg.

Time to put somebody else in there. Bad O line or not, Todman or Robinson can cut back.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yeah, I think DRob should be in there with Todman backing him up.  Put Gerhart in for goal line 3rd and 1 situations.  I hate to say it though, Gerhart even failed on those attempts...

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:And zero TDs.

Time to put somebody else in there. Bad O line or not, Todman or Robinson can cut back.
I am not making excuses but right now it does not matter who the RB is.  When  your rb is constantly hit behind the LOS and there are literally 0 running lanes he will not be successful.  

This maybe the worst offensive line in league history and that is not even an exaggeration.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

You're probably right.  I feel like ripping my eyes out when I see them jog on the field.

Is it wrong to want to see bubble screens consisting of one Blake Bortles to another Denard Robinson? Curious to see how that would look.

Jaguars Fundamentalist

It's not like Slowby is breaking any tackles either. Isn't he supposed to be a power back? I wonder if he could beat Will Tofofofo in a foot race...
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

I think DRob would be good for this team.  He may not hit the right whole every time, but he is so fast, that he could make things happen more often than not.  Gerhart looks so slow, and I have been waiting for him to bruise the linebackers, and he hasn't even done that.

Quote:It's not like Slowby is breaking any tackles either. Isn't he supposed to be a power back? I wonder if he could beat Will Tofofofo in a foot race...
He has to be able to get some momentum to break tackles.  If the line is clogged up or he is getting hit behind the LOS he can't use that power.  Marshawn Lynch would look like a scrub behind this line.  I am not saying Gerhart is good because I don't know but he has 0 chance to succeed under this mess.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Screw it put Storm in.

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2014, 12:42 AM by Voltage-.)

Todman is awful. Robinson should be getting ten touches a game instead of the two he is currently getting. 

Ill take Storm Johnson or Drob or Todman, we cant just keep running Toby Gerhart out there because he is what Greg Jones used to be. A heavy footed north and south runner.

Why did we sign him. Another 2 yard average and Gus will be hearing us fans even louder.

Yeaaaaaah that's not a good stat line.... I do wish Drob would get more plays but I do understand our Oline is baaaaad.

In short how did this regime allow us to have such awful RB'S. How did they allow this OL to start knowing it was WAY TO YOUNG! How do we start only rookie WR (Shorts hurt but he always is)

Going youth is good. Going all rookies is just plain stupid.

Don't worry guys help is on the way next year when we select Todd Gurley with our first round pick. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:Don't worry guys help is on the way next year when we select Todd Gurley with our first round pick. 

If we pick a running back with the #1 overall this team deserves to move to London.

Quote:And zero TDs.

AGREED!   We all wanted Toby Gerhart to be this AP2.0 but he's more like an average 2.0yrdsper carry back..... sad how bad our running game has become it used to be the one thing the team was always good at...

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2014, 09:03 AM by JaguarsAreBeasting.)

Unfotunately Gerhart has to start. He makes too much to be just a goal line/short yardage back.

Okay if Toby has to start, please Fisch have tons of QB draw, sneak plays so that the team can get some running yards because apparently Chad is better at running than Toby.