Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Dave and Gus. Is it too much to ask to put a competitive team on the field. Inside the numbers

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2014, 10:40 PM by jaguarmvp.)

Yes we hear the excuses: young team, rebuild, new coaches, injuries, etc etc.

After 2 offseasons with one of the best cap situations in the league the Jags look worse than when Mike Mularkey was here.  The Jags may have doubled the win total but got destoryed most of the season. Mularkey atleast had this team competitve most of the year. I know its like comparing diarrhea to mud chunks but that;s how bad this team has been.  Lets go inside the numbers and see what this regime has put on the field in 18 games.

Record:  4-14

Point Differential: -250 Yes you are reading that right.  Outscored by 250 points in 18 games.  WOW

Points Per Game: 15

Points Per Game Against:  29.1

3rd down percentage: 30%

3rd down percentage opponent:  42%

Jags Rush Yds/Gm  95

Rush Yards allowed per game 165

Pass Yards per game: 233

Pass Yards allowed per game: 266

Total Yards Per Game:  286

Opponents Yards Per Game: 385

Overall Turnover Ratio:  -5

I could keep going but they just keep getting more depressing.  It does not matter how much you slice it.  This not acceptable for and NFL team period.  The excuses are getting real old.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It's funny even the players and coaches are ok with this. I know this bc they refuse to change anything. You got BB still holding a clipboard, shorts spouting off and he isn't involved with this offense . They need grit and attitude. They want things to happen instead of making it happen.

We all see it, and we feel your frustration after watching this eye gouging team for so many years..
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

They need to show something soon it's year two.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:They need to show something soon it's year two.

They think their time is unlimited here because of the work that needs to be done and it's just not that way.

They're hurting themselves, the franchise, and the fans by trying to run a year-long preseason. The fans will be loud and not in a good way if something doesn't change.

I don't care what franchise you're talking about, when you're consistently being blown out in every single game against an average opponent the past two years, you may not even make it to next year, and Bradley needs to know that if this team  continues losing like this consistently, not even he is invulnerable to the shake-up.

What Jags fans are experiencing the past two years with these blowout losses is something I cannot remember any NFL franchise experiencing since the realignment. I like Bradley, I do, but if it's anyone else, they're already on the hot seat.

The blowout losses are a problem that shouldn't ever transition to another year. It's the absolute bottom-of-the-barrell low and the arrow should've pointed up to at least being competitive, not remaining stagnate.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:They need to show something soon it's year two.
Uhhhhh... yea

It's unreal. I am gonna a start believing the conspiracies soon enough.

I like Bradley as well, however, I think he is waiting for things to happen slowly.  That is unacceptable to the team and US.  The fans deserve better.  I could understand if this is all they have, but their biggest piece if sitting on the bench.  Once he is unleashed, we are going to see a totally different team.  I really think the players gave up on Chad.  Well, except for CS3 of course.  He thinks Chad is a franchise QB...

Coughlin > Shack > Gus >=???? Gene 

Quote:They think their time is unlimited here because of the work that needs to be done and it's just not that way.

They're hurting themselves, the franchise, and the fans by trying to run a year-long preseason. The fans will be loud and not in a good way if something doesn't change.

I don't care what franchise you're talking about, when you're consistently being blown out in every single game against an average opponent the past two years, you may not even make it to next year, and Bradley needs to know that if this team  continues losing like this consistently, not even he is invulnerable to the shake-up.

What Jags fans are experiencing the past two years with these blowout losses is something I cannot remember any NFL franchise experiencing since the realignment. I like Bradley, I do, but if it's anyone else, they're already on the hot seat.

The blowout losses are a problem that shouldn't ever transition to another year. It's the absolute bottom-of-the-barrell low and the arrow should've pointed up to at least being competitive, not remaining stagnate.
I feel your pain and you are spot on. I have never known a NFL franchise to be so bad for so long (7 years) They make fun of Cleveland but I would be super happy to be just half as good as them. They are already at 25% of all of last years wins. They are building a future.

What do we have. A fan base that all the excitement we can get is to see a rookie QB come in to get sacked repeatedly. Give us something to have faith in....Geeeezz

Quote:I like Bradley as well, however, I think he is waiting for things to happen slowly.  That is unacceptable to the team and US.  The fans deserve better.  I could understand if this is all they have, but their biggest piece if sitting on the bench.  Once he is unleashed, we are going to see a totally different team.  I really think the players gave up on Chad.  Well, except for CS3 of course.  He thinks Chad is a franchise QB...
Shorts won't be here anyway next year. He is hurt all the time. We got plenty of them.

Quote:They think their time is unlimited here because of the work that needs to be done and it's just not that way.

I don't care what franchise you're talking about, when you're consistently being blown out in every single game against an average opponent the past two years, you may not even make it to next year, and Bradley needs to know that if this team continues losing like this consistently, not even he is invulnerable to the shake-up.

this

Gus...

[Image: memeacd13b3ba9ca883d.jpg]

Quote:Gus...

[Image: memeacd13b3ba9ca883d.jpg]

No dude, we want Henne...wait

Love that movie

Quote:I like Bradley as well, however, I think he is waiting for things to happen slowly.  That is unacceptable to the team and US.  The fans deserve better.  I could understand if this is all they have, but their biggest piece if sitting on the bench.  Once he is unleashed, we are going to see a totally different team.  I really think the players gave up on Chad.  Well, except for CS3 of course.  He thinks Chad is a franchise QB...
Any slower and we might have to think about a playoff hunt in the next milllennium

This is 100% spot on and my exact sentiment.. i like bradley and live his seahawk roots but this either changes NOW or we go searching again.. these people who think every guy that comes in here deserves 4 years are full of it.. if you are a GOOD GM and coach you fix things quicker.. no im not talking superbowl im talking being COMPETITIVE IN GAMES which we havent been in what? 7 or 8 years?

Quote:This is 100% spot on and my exact sentiment.. i like bradley and live his seahawk roots but this either changes NOW or we go searching again.. these people who think every guy that comes in here deserves 4 years are full of it.. if you are a GOOD GM and coach you fix things quicker.. no im not talking superbowl im talking being COMPETITIVE IN GAMES which we havent been in what? 7 or 8 years?
Competitive in games or in the playoff hunt? Under Jack Del Rio, we stayed pretty competitive, given the fact the team had a lack of talent, and aging players. Jack Del Rio did give us an identity. It's too bad that they were jekyll and Hyde. Win games against opponents you shouldnt, and lose games to opponents you shouldnt.

An identity was starting to form, defensively, during the 1st half of the Eagles game. Now it's regressed back to last season.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:This is 100% spot on and my exact sentiment.. i like bradley and live his seahawk roots but this either changes NOW or we go searching again.. these people who think every guy that comes in here deserves 4 years are full of it.. if you are a GOOD GM and coach you fix things quicker.. no im not talking superbowl im talking being COMPETITIVE IN GAMES which we havent been in what? 7 or 8 years?

I've missed you, and your Caps Lock key.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

uh.... evidently it is.

sad....

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

We are just going into week 3....

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.