Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Interesting quotes from the players

TMD is somewhere in his basement smiling hoping Shorts can dig a deeper hole for himself, just to prove us all wrong and him right.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I wouldn't call myself a football genius but I know a crappy offense when I see one... and he's on it.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:Personally, I think they should spend less time making quotes and more time getting better at football.
but football is just on sunday and I can get quotes all week!

"Snow and cold may have stopped the armies of Hitler and Napoleon, but they won't slow down the Jaguars. "
;

;
-Steve Sabol

Quote:Personally, I think they should spend less time making quotes and more time getting better at football.

Stop being on the sideline every Sunday. You feel me?
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2014, 11:12 PM by P. Haze.)

Listen to Cecil "Concussion Boy" Shorts to [BLEEP]. Dude has done squat this year and the media runs to him for quotes. Team gets funnier by the day.  

Quote:It's very nice of Cecil to support Chad. If we're lucky they're both on the same non-Jaguar team next year.

Couldn't agree more. Dude hasn't even played and he's talking like chad has been productive. Cecil has had like 2 good games his whole career.

All other teams are busy winning, but Cecil is talking about Chad being the man. Yeah, good luck with that...

Shorts what do you think about Henne

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOweupNOBVU

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:Shorts what do you think about Henne

Hahahaha. Shorts is trying to be TO, you feel me?

Quote:I don't know, I think alot of folks can figure out the Henne isn't a franchise QB from just watching the games on TV...

Nobody ever said Chad Henne is a franchise quarterback. Cecil's point is stuff goes on that you don't see which affects who will be named the starter.

Quote:Nobody ever said Chad Henne is a franchise quarterback. Cecil's point is stuff goes on that you don't see which affects who will be named the starter.
At this point how can we have faith in anything the top brass had decided on.  Clearly they are not making the right decisions

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

That's a sad and sorry bunch right there

for cecil who doesn't get on the field on sundays,  I guess the game is about a film room.  his next contract wont agree.

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2014, 12:13 AM by finwe.)

Quote:Nobody ever said Chad Henne is a franchise quarterback. Cecil's point is stuff goes on that you don't see which affects who will be named the starter.

if bortles isn't better than henne now.  they blew the pick.  and it will cost them their jobs.  plain and simple.  either they are wrong, or they will have a very short tenure

Shorts is the last one to talk

Cecil will retract that after he gets on the field with Henne hunkin and chunkin the ball 3 yards ahead of the LOS.

Quote:Shorts what do you think about Henne

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOweupNOBVU

This just makes me laugh every time I see it.

C'MON TO

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Well, there's no doubt about that.  But, wouldn't you agree that even based on our limited perceptions as fans, Henne's not good.  And if we can all see that with this limited perception, could it not be said that CSIII's logic fails in this one particular instance with regards to Henne?

Your not suppose to say anything bad about your teammates no matter how bad he sucks..Lol

I don't really see the issue with what Shorts said, he's not going to throw Henne under the bus because Henne's on the team and the starter for now.

He's not going to come out and tell the truth about Hennes play which has been lackluster with a few good games thrown in here and there

Quote:Your not suppose to say anything bad about your teammates no matter how bad he sucks..Lol

True... but Chad isnt total garabage I mean other players on this  team are failing worse at their roles... Chad is more noticeable because of having Blake on the bench & because as the QB he's the leader of the team