Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 3 Injury Updates

These from DiRocco at ESPN.com:

Johnathan Cyprien

(concussion): He is still taking part in the NFL’s concussion protocol and will continue to be evaluated this week. The team is optimistic that he could be back on the practice field on Wednesday. 

WR Cecil Shorts (hamstring): Shorts did some running on Monday and could return to the practice field on Wednesday. 

RB 

Toby Gerhart
 (ankle): He is expected to practice on Wednesday. 

WR 

Marqise Lee
 (hamstring): He is expected to practice on Wednesday. 

WR 

Allen Hurns
 (ankle): He is listed as day to day and his status for Wednesday’s practice is uncertain. 

TE 

Clay Harbor
 (calf): Harbor continues to progress and the Jaguars are optimistic he’ll be able to practice on Wednesday. 

RT 

Austin Pasztor
 (hand): He will return to practice on Wednesday wearing a protective device on his right hand.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:These from DiRocco at ESPN.com:

Johnathan Cyprien

(concussion): He is still taking part in the NFL’s concussion protocol and will continue to be evaluated this week. The team is optimistic that he could be back on the practice field on Wednesday. 

WR Cecil Shorts (hamstring): Shorts did some running on Monday and could return to the practice field on Wednesday. 

RB 

Toby Gerhart

WR 

Marqise Lee

WR 

Allen Hurns
 (ankle): He is listed as day to day and his status for Wednesday’s practice is uncertain. 

TE 

Clay Harbor
 (calf): Harbor continues to progress and the Jaguars are optimistic he’ll be able to practice on Wednesday. 

RT 

Austin Pasztor
 (hand): He will return to practice on Wednesday wearing a protective device on his right hand.

Thank god.

Quote:Thank god.
Right?   I'm sure they sat down Frenchie this morning and told him it was time to put a cast on that hand and get back out there.  Bradfield was inventing new ways to lose at RT yesterday. 

Quote:Thank God.

You can say that again after Cyprien and Shorts are listed as probable.

After tonight's game, I will report all new Colts injuries.

Shorts and Harbor coming back this week are imperative with the other injuries we have on O.

Quote:You can say that again after Cyprien and Shorts are listed as probable.

After tonight's game, I will report all new Colts injuries.
i'll be waiting, JW

Quote:Shorts and Harbor coming back this week are imperative with the other injuries we have on O.

I will wait until Wednesday's official injury report is released to say they most likely are coming back for the Colts game.

Quote:I'll be waiting, JW

You can also watch the game to root for the Eagles.

Quote:You can also watch the game to root for the Eagles.
will do, my friend!

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2014, 04:45 PM by CSO14.)

Maybe Gus is waiting on Pasztor to come back before announcing BB the starter.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

May the football gods have mercy on us. Would be a miracle if all of them (including Allen Hurns) return for the Colts.

Man, we need those guys back in. I feel like we could compete with Cyp, Pasztor and Shorts back.

Quote:Maybe Gus is waiting on Pasztor to come back before announcing BB the starter.

And Shorts, of course.

Walter Jones had to be carted off in the second quarter after someone stepped on his right foot. Mike Tirico said he could not put any weight on it.

Looks to me like he will be doubtful or out for our game next week.

T.Y. Hilton limped off in the fourth quarter and came back in, so I expect him to be probable on the injury report.

Shorts got excited, jumped for joy, and pulled another hamstring.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:Shorts got excited, jumped for joy, and pulled another hamstring.

If you can't be serious in this thread I have to make up my own because injuries are never something to joke about.

Quote:If you can't be serious in this thread I have to make up my own because injuries are never something to joke about.
yes, please make your own, because i came back immediately to come to this thread to see what you said. i've got no time for jokes

Still can't believe Hurns injury was so minor.

It looked so much worse.

Quote:These from DiRocco at ESPN.com:

Johnathan Cyprien

RB 

Toby Gerhart

WR 

Marqise Lee

WR 

Allen Hurns

TE 

Clay Harbor

RT 

Austin Pasztor

first smile I've had since lewis's td 

great news

if they can all come back healthy that will be some welcome reinforcements