Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 3 Injury Updates

So Allen Hurns isn't hurt as bad as we thought? That's great news.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Still can't believe Hurns injury was so minor.

It looked so much worse.

Me too. I guess "day to day" does not mean what we think it does.

1010XL just reported that Cyprien has been cleared to return to practice without restrictions today.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:1010XL just reported that Cyprien has been cleared to return to practice without restrictions today.

Good news.

What about Incognito?

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Quote:What about Incognito?

What about him?

Quote:1010XL just reported that Cyprien has been cleared to return to practice without restrictions today.

Wonderful. I always expected him to only miss one game, but it is a relief to know he will not be limited in practice.

Does anybody know what time the NFL has to get injury reports?

Quote:What about him?

lol...I know i know... I just think we need to bring him in and sign him.

#iamlegend

Quote:LOL...I know I know... I just think we need to bring him in and sign him.

Wrong thread. Our left guard is not injured, FYI.

Quote:Wrong thread. Our left guard is not injured, FYI.

Relax JW...
Shock the world

I checked NFL.com to see if any Week 3 injuries have been reported yet and, as expected, only the Buccaneers and Falcons (who play tomorrow) have done that. When injury reports for all other teams are posted, I will start an official thread like I did last week.

Quote:Relax JW...

Thanx...

Quote:I checked NFL.com to see if any Week 3 injuries have been reported yet and, as expected, only the Buccaneers and Falcons (who play tomorrow) have done that. When injury reports for all other teams are posted, I will start an official thread like I did last week.

Whoa. My bad. Lighten up a little.

Besides you can put him at RG and let the rookie learn.

But for real. Lighten up.

Banana  Banana Banana  Banana  Banana  Banana  Banana  Banana  Banana  Banana

#iamlegend

Quote:I checked NFL.com to see if any Week 3 injuries have been reported yet and, as expected, only the Buccaneers and Falcons (who play tomorrow) have done that. When injury reports for all other teams are posted, I will start an official thread like I did last week.
we'll be waiting

Quote:We'll be waiting.

It is so frustrating to see "No injuries to report" for every team except the Buccaneers and Falcons after all 32 teams are done practicing because somehow other board members know before I do the biggest injury news in Jacksonville. Maybe I should look for articles on the Colts site to see who besides Arthur Jones will be on the report tomorrow.