Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Breakdown of OL/Chad Henne via BCC

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jeff Lageman pinned 6 of the 10 sacks on Chad.

Quote:Jeff Lageman pinned 6 of the 10 sacks on Chad.

As did I...

http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/6819-ol/

Quote:Jeff Lageman pinned 6 of the 10 sacks on Chad.
But but its all on the Oline lol

Quote:But but its all on the Oline lol

When a QB is sacked 10 times, it's a combination of both. But in this case it's clear Chad simply doesn't process information fast enough.

Quote:When a QB is sacked 10 times, it's a combination of both. But in this case it's clear Chad simply doesn't process information fast enough.
Exactly

Henne is who he is and yes holds on to the ball too long.  But lets not take Lageman's review of the game film and imply the offensive line is somehow adequate.  The right side is a broken dam.

"I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

If this is true, then he shouldn't be playing.  Unless the goal is to tank... then ya turn Henne loose and get that top 3 pick.

Pretty much sums it up.  Not all the Oline.  Not all the QB, but some could have been avoided with better pocket presence and mobility.  *cough* Bortles *cough*

Quote:Henne is who he is and yes holds on to the ball too long.  But lets not take Lageman's review of the game film and imply the offensive line is somehow adequate.  The right side is a broken dam.

And we cant run the ball.

It is the receivers and o lineman fault. Never Chad Henne. NEVER.

Henne seems to have no sense of a rush either I sat there and saw them getting ready to rush 2 more and he did nothing , no audible, no checkdown nothing. He rolled back and got sacked.

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2014, 12:29 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Alfie did a great job on this article and video clips.

The glaring thing that sticks out to me is why didn't we throw a screen pass to keep the defense honest  !!!

This is pretty much what I saw too.  It's like he can't read any coverage before the snap and can't quickly progress on his reads.  If his first read isn't open he just freezes.

Quote:Alfie did a great job on this article and video clips.

The glaring thing that sticks out to me is why didn't we throw a screen pass to keep the defense honest  !!!

I know.  That would seem to be the simplest way to make them back off the blitz. 

Doesn't Hamneck get a couple plays going to the line with the option of killing one?

is he allowed to call an audible?

This is how most people saw it yesterday.  The OL didn't help him any but several of those plays could have had a better chance for success with a better QB behind the line.  It's not that complicated to see or figure out.  

Quote:is he allowed to call an audible?

He is a damn 7 or 8 yr veteran.... he better be allowed to call an audible.

lol this article is damning for FBT and all the other people who cant put their agendas to the side and clearly see what is happening