Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Defense/Coaching/Offense

When Gus was hired I was a little skeptical about him never being a head coach. I thought though at least our defense will be better. We can stay close while we build a good offense. Well I was wrong. This unit is at the bottom of the league in points allowed and stats.

The talent that was brought in I was all for it. Proven veterans that other teams till wanted but could not afford.The drafting has been fair but mainly we have been working on the offense with that. We addressed the secondary with low round picks 2-7 rounds. The second and third were pretty high and both may be our best players.

Now coaching? Need I say anything. A lost group with no direction so far this year. WHAT HAPPENED? Is Gus in over his head?? I think we will find out this year by the way the defense plays.

The offense well need I say anything. Our GM absolutely screwed the pooch on the OL. I said this in a post and will say it again.This is the worst OL I have seen in my 58 years of following Pro Football.

We hired a college coordinator that is certainly over his head. He looks lost. Sullivan is the best WR coach in the NFL.Really???? Name a WR at Jax that has thrived in his system?

Last the fans like me deserve more than this trash. Why do we have so much money under the cap? Who the heck are we saving it for. Our up and coming stars??? Like who???

Ticked off and rightfully so

Warjag!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!