Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags should call Tony Gonalez

we have lost another tight end,and he will probbley be out a while. I think we need to call Tony to come out of retirement, and be our tight end.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Gonzalez?  No.

Aside from the fact he is clearly retired, if he were to come back, it would be with the Falcons.

Eric Winston?

Yeah...I would say make that call.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Should we call Kyle Brady.

Gonzalez aint coming out of retirement to play with Chad Henne

Snowwolf is obviously joking.

kind of jokeing, and kind of not jokeing.  don't we need us a te now? all of ours are injuryed  right?

Quote:kind of jokeing, and kind of not jokeing. don't we need us a te now? all of ours are injuryed right?

Would you come out of retirement to join this train wreck? Heck...half the team are probably wishing they could retire right now! Lol
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Eric Winston and Icognito. Save the season

If Gonzalez were to come out it would be for a Super Bowl contender, not a team fighting for the first pick in the draft.

You have lost you mind. Tony can't play QB

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

you never know,he might play for a team that needs a te. It looks like as of now we have no TES. all of them are hurt.

He would never, ever play here.  0 chance on this one Wolfie.  

Quote:you never know,he might play for a team that needs a te. It looks like as of now we have no TES. all of them are hurt.
I guess you didn't hear him on TV yesterday when he made fun of the Jags while he was talking about Kirk Cousins.

0% chance he comes out of retirement to play for the Jaguars.

nope I didn't

Quote:Knd of joking, and kind of not joking.  Don't we need us a TE now? All of ours are injured  right?

When is Clay Harbor supposed to get back? He may return in less than 6 weeks, depending on the injury.

Do we have any tight ends on our practice squad? If so, he could be promoted to the active roster.

No way Gonzales comes out of retirement. He's got the cushy analyst job that most players would kill for. Why give up a (presumably) mid-six-figure salary to sit behind a desk and act smart twelve hours out of the week?

well what else can we do for te? we need something at that postion now.

Quote:Gonzalez?  No.

Aside from the fact he is clearly retired, if he were to come back, it would be with the Falcons.

Eric Winston?

Yeah...I would say make that call.

Call Incognito too

Quote:well what else can we do for te? we need something at that postion now.

nothing... we're screwed

Quote:well what else can we do for te? we need something at that postion now.
Mickey Shuler, come on down! You're the next contestant on "The Offense is Screwed!"