Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Big Questions

1. Why is Chad Henne still our starting QB? What has this guy brought to the table ever since he got here? Why are people still okay with the fact that he is still the starter? He does nothing for us and he's terrible.

2. Why is Blake Bortles not the starting QB? The main focus for the past four years has been " Get a franchise QB ". Well, we got our guy, but now we don't even get to see him. We're saving him for something...

3. Why did David Caldwell trade away our Offensive Line? The fact that it has gotten worse since he became GM is really sad

4. Why did David Caldwell let go of Daryl Smith and Terrance Knighton? Both have proven themselves on their new teams and are studs. They provide depth, something we don't have.

5. Why didn't we look for a better RB in the draft or FA? Everyone knew Toby wouldn't be able to carry the load and burst for 20+ yards.

6. Why has it taken SEVEN years to even think about winning 5-6 games?

7. Why did we pickup three rookie WR's this past draft if we can't even throw them the ball on a consistent basis?

8. Why are other teams able to bounce back and have a winning season after having a worse record than us?

9. Why did we spend so much money on the defense this year and they can't even stop the run or tackle properly?

10. Why can't we see any signs of improvement in this " rebuild "

11. Why have we been rebuilding since 2007?

12. Why do we seem like the off-brand or Great Value team of the NFL?

13. Why is half of this fan-base questioning the season and their loyalty only after 2 games? Because there are no signs of improvement or anything to be hyped about so far. Our franchise QB is on the bench and it doesn't look like that'll change. Every other position looked the same or regressed from last year too.

These are just questions I ask myself whenever I think about the jags.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

#because Jaguars

I'm still trying to figure out their thinking...I think they are scared, but what do I know.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

The big question is who will be the better player for the Colts next week, Luck or Henne?