Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hey Shahid...

How about putting some money into players instead of pools, scouting instead of scoreboards and coaching instead of charm?

Right now, you appear totally and utterly out of your depth as an NFL owner.  

Your tenure is WORSE than the end of Mr. Weaver's and that's saying something.  

Spend TOWARD the cap, soon.  

Or, should you prefer, just move this wrecking hulk to London.  Or LA, or wherever.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You should go to one of those cities and just wait for them.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Wow. Don't think this is shad's fault.

You sound like a little brat that gets a nice things and complains about it and it goes unappreciated.

You realize the money spent on that is not the salary cap money right?

It's not Khan's fault. He's a business man trying to make his team the best. That's why he hired Caldwell. I think Caldwell has done well so far, but he has missed on a few things as well. Of course, you can't help injuries.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:How about putting some money into players instead of pools, scouting instead of scoreboards and coaching instead of charm?

Or, should you prefer, just move this wrecking hulk to London.  Or LA, or wherever.
lol he be trollin. 

Quote:Wow. Don't think this is shad's fault.

You sound like a little brat that gets a nice things and complains about it and it goes unappreciated.

You realize the money spent on that is not the salary cap money right?

No way, really?  Of course.  They simply are NOT spending the either the right amount of money (which is one problem) or spending what little they do on the wrong players (Gerhart, Beadles etc.) and that's another problem.

His job is to fix them both.

Quote:How about putting some money into players instead of pools, scouting instead of scoreboards and coaching instead of charm?

If there's one person I won't blame for the team this year it's Khan. He's got what it takes and if Gus and Dave fail he'll show them the door and find their replacements. I don't think it will come to that. Once Bortles is in the game this team will seem like a totally different crew.

Shad is just a lump of cash as far as the team is concerned, anything football related should be aimed at caldwell/bradley. 

Quote:No way, really? Of course. They simply are NOT spending the either the right amount of money (which is one problem) or spending what little they do on the wrong players (Gerhart, Beadles etc.) and that's another problem.

His job is to fix them both.

I agree with Gerhart. If he doesn't pick it up soon, this will be a wasted pick up.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Shad is just a lump of cash as far as the team is concerned, anything football related should be aimed at caldwell/bradley.

I am not going to go off on Khan, but if you think at this point Caldwell and Bradley are not up to par, don't you have to put some of the blame on him? Who hired Caldwell? Who along with Caldwell was most involved in hiring Bradley?

TROLLOLOLOL

Go back to News4Jax
;

;

The sooner that you realize that I have not made ONE trolling post, and that everything that I have posted has been dead nuts on, the sooner you'll have realization of the truth.

Joeckel-  Bust

Gerhart-  Bust

Bradley-  Head Cheerleader

Caldwell-  Trending toward, if not bust, just a guy, which is NOT what this franchise needs in a GM.

Refute any of that.

Quote:I am not going to go off on Khan, but if you think at this point Caldwell and Bradley are not up to par, don't you have to put some of the blame on him? Who hired Caldwell? Who along with Caldwell was most involved in hiring Bradley?

I get that, but I think he'll give DC and GB a chance to finish what they started, and they'll sink or swim on the results.  I do think if after next season (since this season is a wash) the team is still looking like they did today, some [BLEEP] will feel the flames. 

Quote:The sooner that you realize that I have not made ONE trolling post, and that everything that I have posted has been dead nuts on, the sooner you'll have realization of the truth.

Joeckel-  Bust

Gerhart-  Bust

Bradley-  Head Cheerleader

Caldwell-  Trending toward, if not bust, just a guy, which is NOT what this franchise needs in a GM.

Refute any of that.
Beadles- Bust

General rule:

If someone refers to him as Shahid, something ignorant is likely going to be said.

If what follows contains statements about spending money on players instead of pools and closes out with LA/London, it is confirmed.

Quote:General rule:

If someone refers to him as Shahid, something ignorant is likely going to be said.

If what follows contains statements about spending money on players instead of pools and closes out with LA/London, it is confirmed.

What was ignorant about any of that?  He's done literally nothing to improve this franchise since the day he bought the team.  NOTHING.  Scoreboards and pools mean absolutely nothing, at least to me.  

Quote:What was ignorant about any of that?  He's done literally nothing to improve this franchise since the day he bought the team.  NOTHING.  Scoreboards and pools mean absolutely nothing, at least to me.  

Good for you

Overpaying and spending most of your cap on mediocre free agents is a good way to stay being mediocre.

Starts thread about Khan not spending on players.

Posts reply complaining about players Khan spent money on.

Aren't you the same guy that used to start a thread with any article talking about the Jaguars moving.

But you're not trolling...

;

;

But the scoreboards look awesome. Seriously.