Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Is this the kneejerker forum or the Jaguars forum?

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2014, 07:22 PM by BasshunterX.)

The responses to todays loss is just pitiful guys. We saw Mr. Chad Hyde virtually all game and a 2nd year head coach make a ton of mistakes. Im not sure where everyone convinced themselves this season wasn't going to be more of the same from last year but its your own fault. How about the positives? It took what 3-4 games for us to get a TD last year? This year? We've got 3. Rough? Sure. But progress nonetheless.

Also, Let Gus grow as a head coach. He knows he's screwed up quite a bit last 2 games and has admitted such. Chuck noll even made fans cringe his first THREE years. I remember my father telling me stories about how the steelers fanbase wanted him fired after the 2nd season.

Henne aka Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde will be replaced eventually

Hurns will heal

Gus will learn from mistakes.

Now relax.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Seriously. Over reaction much!
Shock the world

This is a different era. Gus ain't gonna get more than 3 years to prove himself
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Didn't realize getting out scored 75-10 in six quarters was acceptable from an NFL team.

Quote:Didn't realize getting out scored 75-10 in six quarters was acceptable from an NFL team.

Turns out that it is. Now you know so you can quit whining about it.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Starting to agree with a certain someone here. This fan base has Stockholm Syndrome.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Is it too much, as a fan who pays thousands of dollars in support of this team, to observe a competitive product on the field?

What a bunch of jerks you guys are.   All talking about the Jaguars and not talking about all the good stuff that happened in the game today.

Let's talk about all the positives, you haters.

I'll start.

There was not 1 time out called by Henne because of the O-Line.  Stop being such haters and knee jerking mouse breeders.

Quote:The responses to todays loss is just pitiful guys. We saw Mr. Chad Hyde virtually all game and a 2nd year head coach make a ton of mistakes. Im not sure where everyone convinced themselves this season wasn't going to be more of the same from last year but its your own fault. How about the positives? It took what 3-4 games for us to get a TD last year? This year? We've got 3. Rough? Sure. But progress nonetheless.

Also, Let Gus grow as a head coach. He knows he's screwed up quite a bit last 2 games and has admitted such. Chuck noll even made fans cringe his first THREE years. I remember my father telling me stories about how the steelers fanbase wanted him fired after the 2nd season.

Henne aka Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde will be replaced eventually

Hurns will heal

Gus will learn from mistakes.

Now relax.

Your post is a joke right?  It's not like any of these guys are professionals paid to do a job and do it well.  It's not like the GM has had 2 years to work on the roster.  It's not like we all didn't know last year was a wash with this year supposing to be visible improvement but maybe not so much the record.

What your seeing produced on the field is a lack of leadership.  If you want to be pro-mediocrity then have it but the city of Jacksonville deserves better and fact is that we should have seen better then was has been on the field the last 2 weeks.  That's not an overreaction, that's a fact.

Bass I agree with you about some of the threads and post I've seen, but fans on a forum should be able to vent frustration about a miserable performance such as today
A good loser is a good loser

The problem I have is, as I sit here watching the NFL redzone, I see multiple teams that were terrible last season and they have made big strides into becoming better teams. We still look like complete [BLEEP] and have looked like [BLEEP] for the last 5+ years.

Any form of progression that we seemed to have made in the pre-season is not carrying over at all into the regular season. Still getting totally blown out of games, players playing for us that don't even look like they deserve to be in the NFL.

People just want something to get excited about, and it really blows when your excitement for the NFL football season is taken away after the second week in September...

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

IF the team was showing signs of being, uh..........you know, a football team then I would be surprised at the reaction. But as of now the average margin of victory throughout the league today is 13.8 points while we've lost by 31. Pitiful.

Regards....................the Chiefjag

Aw, come over here Chad and Gus. Group hug time.

Quote:Is it too much, as a fan who pays thousands of dollars in support of this team, to observe a competitive product on the field?

Then don't? They dont need your money.

Quote:The responses to todays loss is just pitiful guys. We saw Mr. Chad Hyde virtually all game and a 2nd year head coach make a ton of mistakes. Im not sure where everyone convinced themselves this season wasn't going to be more of the same from last year but its your own fault. How about the positives? It took what 3-4 games for us to get a TD last year? This year? We've got 3. Rough? Sure. But progress nonetheless.

Please.... Just stop.

no need to kneejerk. once RG3 went out we lost the game Cousins makes redskins a playoff team. RG3 they are struggling to win a game.

The team looked like a CFL team that got lost and wound up at the stadium.  Nobody cares about the loss, the team doesn't look remotely competitive at all. 

Quote:Your post is a joke right?  It's not like any of these guys are professionals paid to do a job and do it well.  It's not like the GM has had 2 years to work on the roster.  It's not like we all didn't know last year was a wash with this year supposing to be visible improvement but maybe not so much the record.

What your seeing produced on the field is a lack of leadership.  If you want to be pro-mediocrity then have it but the city of Jacksonville deserves better and fact is that we should have seen better then was has been on the field the last 2 weeks.  That's not an overreaction, that's a fact.

2 years don't mean crap in the NFL for overhauling one of the worst rosters in the history of the game. Its not any kind of sane expectation to overhaul a roster into a winning one within 2 years. Specifically with so many young kids.

Quote:Then don't? They dont need your money.
They don't need a fan that gives them money? They don't need season ticket holders? I'm sorry, but I think all of the fans here that have supported this team ever since they became a team are unhappy with the display on the field, and i'm tired of the same old excuses and pathetic performances. They need to fix it and show strides of improvements like other teams, or the hate will continue.

Quote:Then don't? They dont need your money.

You tell them.  What a bunch of jerks.  Just give the team your money and shudddupabouddit....  Or don't give the team your money and shuddupaboudditt...  

Either way stop talking about the Jaguars.

Do I got that about right, Basshunter?