Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Is this the kneejerker forum or the Jaguars forum?

After 2 games, I see our rivals in the recent decade, Cleveland and Buffalo, make significant progress.   Why should our steps to success be at a much slower pace than theirs?  I get the idea of fixing the D in 2014 then fixing the O in 2015 but our D is still broken.  Additionally, the cornerstones of our free agency, Beadles and Gerhart, are terrible.  Unfortunately, that's not good.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If I didn't have to watch chad henne play like trash when we have a more than capable QB on the bench I'd be calm

Quote:IF the team was showing signs of being, uh..........you know, a football team then I would be surprised at the reaction. But as of now the average margin of victory throughout the league today is 13.8 points while we've lost by 31. Pitiful.

Regards....................the Chiefjag
That is how I see it. Look at the scores around the league. Ours looks so out of place. 

Quote:Then don't? They dont need your money.
I understand your feeble mind can't comprehend this but I am a FAN of this team - hence having 4 season tickets under my belt... Apparently you are complacent with inadequacy and under-achievement. You can lecture me on how to spend my money, one day when you grow up and have your own responsibilities - alright kiddo?

I never expected to see an all-world team this season or the next.

But a competitive one where we should at least be in the game going into the 3rd quarter? Yes.

Quote:2 years don't mean crap in the NFL for overhauling one of the worst rosters in the history of the game. Its not any kind of sane expectation to overhaul a roster into a winning one within 2 years. Specifically with so many young kids.

Yeah, 2 years don't mean nuthin.  Nuthin.  Nada.

We won a playoff game in the 2000's.  Stop being such whiners, you bunch of whining moth beaters!

Quote:Then don't? They dont need your money.

Actually they do.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Basshunter let me get some of whatever your drinking. No way in hell I can stay optimistic after that bs I saw today

Quote:Actually they do.
He's a doofus, who has no idea how a business works, let alone how money works.

EVERY business would fail without the PAYING customer.

Quote:Actually they do.

Stop being a hater.  Hater.  Jerk hater.  Nobody likes you.  They especially don't like you.  

Now sit down and stop hating.  

We got some first downs in this game and scored a TD.  What more do you want?  Just enjoy this new rebuild.  Bortles will eventually start.  So just shut your trap, put on some breathe right nose strips and go pass out in your bed alone, you moose bringer.

Quote:Yeah, 2 years don't mean nuthin.  Nuthin.  Nada.

We won a playoff game in the 2000's.  Stop being such whiners, you bunch of whining moth beaters!

I bursted out laughing

Quote:Stop being a hater. Hater. Jerk hater. Nobody likes you. They especially don't like you.

Now sit down and stop hating.

We got some first downs in this game and scored a TD. What more do you want? Just enjoy this new rebuild. Bortles will eventually start. So just shut your trap, put on some breathe right nose strips and go pass out in your bed alone, you moose bringer.
Dear God not a bringer of moose, my how this board has fallen
A good loser is a good loser

Quote:The responses to todays loss is just pitiful guys. We saw Mr. Chad Hyde virtually all game and a 2nd year head coach make a ton of mistakes. Im not sure where everyone convinced themselves this season wasn't going to be more of the same from last year but its your own fault. How about the positives? It took what 3-4 games for us to get a TD last year? This year? We've got 3. Rough? Sure. But progress nonetheless.

Also, Let Gus grow as a head coach. He knows he's screwed up quite a bit last 2 games and has admitted such. Chuck noll even made fans cringe his first THREE years. I remember my father telling me stories about how the steelers fanbase wanted him fired after the 2nd season.

Henne aka Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde will be replaced eventually

Hurns will heal

Gus will learn from mistakes.

Now relax.

The fact that sadly that much like you, Snowwolf and the "Play Skynyrd on the intercom and lets get DRUUUUUNK" Jaguar fans are the majority is the reason that owners don't really make much changes and crappy teams stay crappy too long.

shut up we are like 11-42 over like the last 5 year, we have the right to complain as much as we want

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2014, 08:10 PM by muddylips.)

Quote:2 years don't mean crap in the NFL for overhauling one of the worst rosters in the history of the game. Its not any kind of sane expectation to overhaul a roster into a winning one within 2 years. Specifically with so many young kids.
If this were only a matter of two years, then your point would be valid. However, this hasn't been a winning franchise for a considerably longer time than that. When people pay their hard earned money to see a sporting event, it's not unreasonable to expect the team you support to be, at the very least, competitive. What the Jaguars have been putting on the field for some time now is a non-competitive product. Fans have a good reason to be upset, given the coaches talk of 'progress'. Getting 'blown out' two weeks in a row, setting franchise records of our quarterback getting sacked... not acceptable.

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

I have said last year that if this year (2014) is like 2013, I will not renew my season tickets.

My expectations are: 6 wins

If we can't achieve 6 wins with this team, with a pretty easy schedule, they will not earn my money for next year.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:Starting to agree with a certain someone here. This fan base has Stockholm Syndrome.

Exactly. Let's keep believing things will change, and when they don't, we'll just keep saying to relax and wait bc it will get better.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Normally, I try to stay even-keeled as a fan when it comes to my emotions to a loss, but everyone is tired of these 30+ losses. These kind of games have become the NORM for the last 3 years, and its getting harder to stay positive after each these showings, where it looks like we just held a jacksonville-wide tryout for the Jaguars. Gus and Dave need their players to start producing RESPECTABLE results, or they will soon be on the hot seat too.

Quote:Exactly. Let's keep believing things will change, and when they don't, we'll just keep saying to relax and wait bc it will get better.

Honestly, what else are you going to do? You are just a spectator no matter how much you think you're vested.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Honestly, what else are you going to do? You are just a spectator no matter how much you think you're vested.

We will voice our frustration because that's what normal fans do.

We will stop paying for this crap and watch from home or just scalp tickets for much cheaper.

Nobody is saying complaining will do something, but complaining feels better than blindly following and agreeing with what the regime is saying.

Quote:We will voice our frustration because that's what normal fans do.

We will stop paying for this crap and watch from home or just scalp tickets for much cheaper.

Nobody is saying complaining will do something, but complaining feels better than blindly following and agreeing with what the regime is saying.

Well, you're certainly within your rights to do so. I hope it makes you feel better, it doesn't do a thing for me.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato