Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
How exactly is 2015 going to be the "year"?

How much is going to change from now and then? What else has Dave done aside from Bortles, Cyp, and Hurns? I just don't see the roadmap for this team. There is a severe lack of talent in multiple areas, and yet the fans are being sold on this idea of 2015 being our year. By the look of this team our year, if it ever comes may not be until 2016 and beyond.

Thoughts?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

They want us to "trust" them.

It's more like blind faith. They haven't earned any trust from anyone, including the players IMO.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

The draft and FA will grant us the Oline we need. I'm sure Caldwell knows the extreme importance of upgrading the line next year. Gus will improve his gameday inefficiencies. Henne will be on the bench where he belongs

Stop kneejerking and look at positives instead of negatives. David Caldwell got a draft pick for blaine gabbert. He also brought in guys like Marks, Ball, W. Blackmon, etc. This team is way better than it was before he was brought in. It just has a few parts that are holding things up.

The Oline is the reason why blake isnt starting and we can't get that upgraded until next year.

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2014, 07:27 PM by BasshunterX.)

Quote:They want us to "trust" them.

It's more like blind faith. They haven't earned any trust from anyone, including the players IMO.

What the HECK do you know of what the players think? Are you in the blasted locker room? You sound like a child.

Quote:The draft and FA will grant us the Oline we need. I'm sure Caldwell knows the extreme importance of upgrading the line next year. Gus will improve his gameday inefficiencies. Henne will be on the bench where he belongs

Stop kneejerking and look at positives instead of negatives. David Caldwell got a draft pick for blaine gabbert. He also brought in guys like Marks, Ball, W. Blackmon, etc. This team is way better than it was before he was brought in. It just has a few parts that are holding things up.

The Oline is the reason why blake isnt starting and we can't get that upgraded until next year.

Sorry, but the offensive line should never be this bad on any NFL team. It's year 2 already.

Next year the excuse will just be something different.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:What the HECK do you know of what the players think? Are you in the blasted locker room? You sound like a child.

You're the one yelling. Childish I must say.

I think getting blown out week after week is telling. Players aren't idiots. They see franchises get turned around in 1-2 years. That isn't happening here.

Quote:You're the one yelling. Childish I must say.

I think getting blown out week after week is telling. Players aren't idiots. They see franchises get turned around in 1-2 years. That isn't happening here.

Now you aren't a child. You're just an idiot. Yelling? Hello this is a forum and text. There is no yelling or even tone. Internet doesnt equal real life sir.

If they thought someone like Beadles was a fix to the OL, can't wait to see they have in store for us next year.

I had the idea that one more draft and FA period would give us enough talent to compete on a consistent basis. 

Dave missed big in Beadles. But there will be big spending in FA, plus bortles, plus another high draft pick. They inherited no impact players. 2 offseasons isnt enough to replinish an entire roster. The excuses stop in 2015 though.

Quote:Dave missed big in Beadles. But there will be big spending in FA, plus bortles, plus another high draft pick. They inherited no impact players. 2 offseasons isnt enough to replinish an entire roster. The excuses stop in 2015 though.

But 2 offseason should be enough to be competitive.

Quote:You're the one yelling. Childish I must say.

BLASTED! We like getting blown out every game!
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:How much is going to change from now and then? What else has Dave done aside from Bortles, Cyp, and Hurns? I just don't see the roadmap for this team. There is a severe lack of talent in multiple areas, and yet the fans are being sold on this idea of 2015 being our year. By the look of this team our year, if it ever comes may not be until 2016 and beyond.

Thoughts?
It won't be.

If the last 2 weeks are what we really are...and it's pretty scary.  We would have a solid 2-3 good drafts and off seasons before being competitive for a playoff spot.

I think BB could be a game changer but it's going to be tough when we need a LT, LG, C, and RG as well as a RB and TE.  Basically, other than BB and the young receivers, the whole O needs to be makeover.  That's going to take some time.  Wallbash

Quote:Dave missed big in Beadles. But there will be big spending in FA, plus bortles, plus another high draft pick. They inherited no impact players. 2 offseasons isnt enough to replinish an entire roster. The excuses stop in 2015 though.

Mistakes were made

Based on what we're seeing so far, 2015 will be a mediocre year if we're lucky.  2016 MAY be the year.

Of course, if BB5 is great, 2015 may be the year.  

It really does depend on how amazing Bortles is.

Quote:Based on what we're seeing so far, 2015 will be a mediocre year if we're lucky. 2016 MAY be the year.

Of course, if BB5 is great, 2015 may be the year.

It really does depend on how amazing Bortles is.

I remember when we were mediocre. Ah the good old days.

Quote:It won't be.

If the last 2 weeks are what we really are...and it's pretty scary.  We would have a solid 2-3 good drafts and off seasons before being competitive for a playoff spot.

I think BB could be a game changer but it's going to be tough when we need a LT, LG, C, and RG as well as a RB and TE.  Basically, other than BB and the young receivers, the whole O needs to be makeover.  That's going to take some time.  Wallbash

Well thanks for the input, little miss sunshine. Sick  :pinch:

Quote:I remember when we were mediocre. Ah the good old days.

Yeah, remember when we had David Garrard?  At least he could hit that quick slant every now and then.  

Quote:Yeah, remember when we had David Garrard?  At least he could hit that quick slant every now and then.  

Just when we thought the Jags couldn't get any worse...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSr-VWc_7WQ

:whistling:

2015 is the year of the Jaguar cause i saw it on a chinese food place mat.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]