Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
media drive

Agree or disagree bortles would not fix this team a new oc would ppl on here are ridiculous about i posted this several times last tear and it is continuing, i just don't understand the agendas here on this board and as far the defense the problem i see is the secondary, how would it be that because cyprien is out it would be that big of a deal?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That is a long [BLEEP] sentence

Sorry for misspelled words, i am on my phone.

Punctuation is your friend.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Sorry for misspelled words, i am on my phone.

If I may...  Wait till you get home and edit your OP...   :thanks:   :thumbsup:

So let me get this right, ppl come on this board and try to put there opinions out there and the trolls have to critique every thing. Why not have a discussion about my opinion rather than my grammar errors.

Quote: Why not have a discussion about my opinion rather than my grammar errors.
Because there are 16 other threads about it. 

If you have any means of re-watching the game  -- do that  -- and this time around only watch two players when our offense is on the field.  McClendon and Bradfield.  Watch how useless they were in run-blocking and pass protection.  Neither of them are supposed to be starters and today they made a case for not being back-ups either.  The rest of the line stunk too, but these guys were scary bad. 

No offense and no play calling can function with an O-line this bad.  I don't love some of Fisch's calls -- but this o-line is so dysfunctional it's really, really difficult to judge him accurately. 

Very good points.

Quote:Because there are 16 other threads about it. 

If you have any means of re-watching the game  -- do that  -- and this time around only watch two players when our offense is on the field.  McClendon and Bradfield.  Watch how useless they were in run-blocking and pass protection.  Neither of them are supposed to be starters and today they made a case for not being back-ups either.  The rest of the line stunk too, but these guys were scary bad. 

No offense and no play calling can function with an O-line this bad.  I don't love some of Fisch's calls -- but this o-line is so dysfunctional it's really, really difficult to judge him accurately. 
I've never understood why they claim to  keep Bradfield for depth. He's always been a pretty poor player.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

As for your opinion, it's just that an opinion.

You could argue that Henne or Bortles could help this offensive line by doing several different things.

1. If the line is stacked, audible to a deep pass play or a screen.  At this point throw the ball up and let the receiver fight for it.  If a QB can beat a team deep they will have to back off.

2. If the blitz is coming having the understanding to get rid of the ball quickly.  Instead of holding onto the ball and getting hit

3. Throw the ball deep more often.  What kills me on 4th and 16 Henne throws a 3 yard pass.  Why not throw the ball deep and atleast give the receiver a chance to make a play.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:I've never understood why they claim to keep Bradfield for depth. He's always been a pretty poor player.
he's not bad as depth for LT but he has always played poorly at at RT