Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
**Official Donkey of the Game** 9/14/14

I nominate Gus Bradley for running a meaningless 3rd down play towards the end of the game where Hurns suffered a serious injury.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Second. I can deal with the loss, but that's just infuriating.

Bradley and Caldwell for not starting Bortles week one..

"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

I'm curious how many would be up in arms if they decided to just give up walk off the field instead. Can't win for loosing I guests.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:I'm curious how many would be up in arms if they decided to just give up walk off the field instead. Can't win for loosing I guests.

I mean they were down 31 with 20 something seconds on the clock. 

Quote:I'm curious how many would be up in arms if they decided to just give up walk off the field instead. Can't win for loosing I guests.

Dude, can it

Gus Badley, Zane Beadles, and FBT.

[Image: 20130427-editorial.jpg]

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Oline....and it's not close

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2014, 06:06 PM by CSO14.)

Quote:[Image: 20130427-editorial.jpg]

His ra ra stuff is starting to bother me. I want to see him light a fire under their butts. John Fox or Bellichek wouldn't be caught smiling or playing games.

Even Tom Caughlin's post game interview was direct with no coach speak.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

I blame whoever's brilliant idea it was to have Bortles sit. We are getting nothing out of this team. The first half in Philly was good but I think it just had more to do with the Eagles screw-ups. The touchdowns came from short passes to Hurns because we were given the ball in great field position. We are incapable of getting 100 yards of offense before garbage time. A 14 point deficit feels like a 40 point deficit and in pro football that isn't supposed to happen.

No pain, no gain.

Dave Caldwell.

This loss starts with the most embarrassing offensive line ever assembled.

"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

Bradfield.

Quote:Bradfield.
seconded

he has an ice pack on his butthole right now

The entire team was a donkey this week.  EVERY SINGLE ONE OF 'EM.  Including the coaches.  I don't think the cheerleaders even came out for this game.  I don't blame them...   

(I know the cheerleaders don't travel to away games.)

It would be more respectful of our time if they had the courtesy to do that.

Nobody actually.

It was a dumb decision
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:Dave Caldwell.

This loss starts with the most embarrassing offensive line ever assembled.

Agreed. Honorable mention: Gus Bradley.

When so many players aren't even close to competing in this league, the finger has to be pointed at those two in charge.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

It is pretty frightening for the future of this franchise that our GM thought Beadles was good enough to bring in.

Coaching, O-Line, Gerhart, Henne. Then everybody else except Scobee. Seems like the Jags could find somebody off a practice squad somewhere that could perform better than the trainwreck that is our offensive line.