Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I don't know what to say

Other than the fact that this team might have regressed in many areas and only improved minimally in the rest.

This is going to be a long, long season of contemplating whether we'll actually notch a win or not.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2014, 05:43 PM by thunderbuns.)

We get mad when the media says we suck.

We get mad when they laugh at us.

We get mad when they say games against Jacksonville are gimmes.

But then we always prove them right.

There's really nothing to say! All that negative stuff that's been said about the Jags.... well, so far the team is making it look true. As fans, there's not a thing we can do about it except to do our best to hold up our end and cheer when there's something to cheer about.

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2014, 05:48 PM by JagProphet.)

They did regress. We are nowhere near ready to compete. The Offense is terrible, Chad Henne, Jedd Fisch and the Offensive line aren't even average players/coaches. Bortles would be the bright spot, but I don't see him making the team win without Hurns, Cecil or Marcedes out there to help him. Defense is becoming weaker from getting gassed out and then blowing the coverage from play action. I don't know what to say at all.

a 41-10 (bad word removed) whooping isn't something to cheer about... unless your a 'skins fan...

it's just that... we were all expecting so much better than this.

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

There's two areas that really have me worried. One is the secondary, the first thing we did with David was gut the secondary and bring in all new guys. Now towards the end of the season it looked like a success, Cyp was coming into his own, Gratz seemed to be developing and we found some journeymen to plug in that where thriving.

We new going into last offseason the line was a huge problem, we had an aging Center, we needed to upgrade the Guard position and had just traded away our previous LT to move the rookie over leaving a hole at RT.

We come out of the offseason and the line looks WORSE than last year, and the secondary is a weakness after one guys goes down. That's bad on many levels, the secondary is supposed to be a strength on this roster not a liability, and it looks like we completely ignored the offensive line, either that or we miss-judged how bad it would be. 

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I know what to say...

Wakamaka ding dong ollo pollo tucka sucka
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

The loss isn't what is upsetting me, it's the future. A team on the rise doesn't play like it just did. A team on the rise plays hard and loses closely. Bradley should be coaching these young guys up, especially on defense. If he is the defensive mastermind of Seattle, why isn't the team playing better? A good gameplan and scheme can make a mediocre team like ours much better, but I am just not seeing it.

I mean, look at the skins. They are bad, lost their two greatest offensive weapons, and they absolutely destroyed us. A team on the rise just doesn't get destroyed like that. The Redskins are the real team on the rise.

The 03 and 04 Jaguars were a team on the rise

I don't know what we are...

Quote:The loss isn't what is upsetting me, it's the future. A team on the rise doesn't play like it just did. A team on the rise plays hard and loses closely. Bradley should be coaching these young guys up, especially on defense. If he is the defensive mastermind of Seattle, why isn't the team playing better? A good gameplan and scheme can make a mediocre team like ours much better, but I am just not seeing it.

I mean, look at the skins. They are bad, lost their two greatest offensive weapons, and they absolutely destroyed us. A team on the rise just doesn't get destroyed like that. The Redskins are the real team on the rise.

Not to mention they were already missing Jordan Reed. And then Niles Paul nearly got 100 yards.

And all week we heard about Barry Cofield being out and them having five healthy linemen. Then they get 10 sacks,

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2014, 06:51 PM by JaguarsAreBeasting.)

Pools and the biggest video screen doesn't win fans or win games.

Building a winning product does.  The Jags don't have that once again.

Expect fans to be leaving the stadium in massive waves next week at the beginning of the 3rd quarter.  Empty teal seats in the beginning of the 4th quarter.

Quote:The loss isn't what is upsetting me, it's the future. A team on the rise doesn't play like it just did. A team on the rise plays hard and loses closely. Bradley should be coaching these young guys up, especially on defense. If he is the defensive mastermind of Seattle, why isn't the team playing better? A good gameplan and scheme can make a mediocre team like ours much better, but I am just not seeing it.

Yep. And the Browns beat the Saints. The Chargers are beating the Seahawks ( so far). Jets giving The Pack all they can handle.

And the Jags? Another meltdown. Again and again and again. Nothing to look forward to.
Blakes Life Matters

I have a "No end in sight" feeling right now.

It hurts to watch and I'm tired of it. We've been putting up with very, very bad football for the past 3 years now. At what point does it get better?

Every year feels like preseason because we're immediately out of contention for anything as soon as week 6 rolls around.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Have to admit this game has pretty much sapped the life out of this day one season ticket holder. I can deal with some losing but getting manhandled by a team on a 9 game losing streak and with many of their starters out is a new level of embarrassment.

Quote:Yep. And the Browns beat the Saints. The Chargers are beating the Seahawks ( so far). Jets giving The Pack all they can handle.

And the Jags? Another meltdown. Again and again and again. Nothing to look forward to.

The Chiefs are without Jamaal Charles, two starting offensive linemen, Derrick Johnson, Eric Berry and are down 4 at Denver.

They are getting plays from Travis Kelce and Knile Davis, both 2013 draft picks.

Quote:The Chiefs are without Jamaal Charles, two starting offensive linemen, Derrick Johnson, Eric Berry and are down 4 at Denver.

They are getting plays from Travis Kelce and Knile Davis, both 2013 draft picks.

Depressing.

Quote:Depressing.

Very