Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joechel

I can't say he's a bust because the line is terrible but I can't remember him being praised once for a good block. For a first round pick top 10 overall he's supposed to be leader. He's awful.

Beadles is god awful and stole 30m from

Gerhart... I just feel bad for.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Joeckel is probably the last thing I am worried about

He sucked today.  He got beat several times really bad

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

I am 100% confident in sayin he is our best o lineman....

So there's that.

Would rather have Monroe and have drafted another player.

Jokel

Quote:Would rather have Monroe and have drafted another player.
This 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:I am 100% confident in sayin he is our best o lineman....

So there's that.
It's like saying it's the best turd out of the toilet bowl

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

luke joecklol

He just seems like a wimp. He doesn't have that toughness that linemen should have especially a LT.. We need some nasty men up front

I'm more concerned about Beadles. 2 weeks in a row he's looked bad. 

[Image: hot-dancing-unlv-college-football-fan-2012.gif]

Quote:I'm more concerned about Beadles. 2 weeks in a row he's looked bad.

The whole line is bad. There's a reason 2 were benched today.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."