Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The bright side

We have Bortles. Now all we need is a coaching staff. I believe in caldwell with drafting, now all we need is a coaching staff that can run a team.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Caldwell has been meh 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2014, 04:52 PM by CSO14.)

Quote:We have Bortles. Now all we need is a coaching staff. I believe in caldwell with drafting, now all we need is a coaching staff that can run a team.

Fisch and babich need to go. Gus has to light a fire under the team. I guarantee Khan is furious
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2014, 08:01 PM by JagProphet.)

Caldwell traded our line away. Caldwell missed the Alex Mack opportunity. Caldwell didn't get us a good RB. Caldwell drafted a stud QB and won't let him play. Caldwell let Daryl Smith ( a leader) go and that would've provided us depth with PP. 

Edit: And he let Knighton go. The dude just won Denver the game.

Quote:Caldwell has been meh
Caldwell has been meh with the coaching staff. But he has brought in a lot of talent. This team was just so demolished after gene smith that it reallyy is gonna take three years to rebuild this crap team

Quote:Fisch and babich need to go. Gus has to light a fire under the team. I guarantee Khan is furious

Why is Khan upset? He has Fulham to fall back on....wait.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Caldwell traded our line away. Caldwell missed the Alex Mack opportunity. Caldwell didn't get us a good RB. Caldwell drafted a stud QB and won't let him play. Caldwell let Daryl Smith ( a leader) go and that would've provided us depth with PP.

Hes not the one deciding when bortles plays

I must admit, I was ok with starting Henne since the coaching staff said it gave us the best chance to win. Even after last week I reluctantly accepted it. However, if Bortles doesn't give us the best chance to win at this point, and they believe Henne is that much better than Bortles, I have some serious questions.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

The bright side is we're one week closer to Bortles.  That's the only bright side I can come up with.

Another bad thing about waiting for Bortles, is all the time jag fans have to sit and dream about how good he is going to be... I just hope he can live up to all of our expectations, and match what he did in the preaseason.

Quote:I must admit, I was ok with starting Henne since the coaching staff said it gave us the best chance to win. Even after last week I reluctantly accepted it. However, if Bortles doesn't give us the best chance to win at this point, and they believe Henne is that much better than Bortles, I have some serious questions.
If they honestly believe that Henne gives us a better chance to win than Bortles, then Caldwell may need to be fired as well...

Changing the coaching staff right now will not help. We lack talent. Youngest team in the AFC and no veteran leaders on offense. No CS3 no Center... no RT... 2 new Guards... all rookie wideouts and Chad Henne. Doesn't matter who the coach is... complete rebuilds take more than 2 years.
Section 118

Quote:Changing the coaching staff right now will not help. We lack talent. Youngest team in the AFC and no veteran leaders on offense. No CS3 no Center... no RT... 2 new Guards... all rookie wideouts and Chad Henne. Doesn't matter who the coach is... complete rebuilds take more than 2 years.

Good coaches make bad team's play better. We just got torched by a very bad skins team with a rookie coach. Let that sink in.

The only bright side is that the game ended.

Quote:Why is Khan upset? He has Fulham to fall back on....wait.

His short track record in two sports has to be historically bad

Quote:Good coaches make bad team's play better. We just got torched by a very bad skins team with a rookie coach. Let that sink in.

Section 118

Can't wait for another top 5 pick in the draft.  

Quote:Caldwell has been meh with the coaching staff. But he has brought in a lot of talent. This team was just so demolished after gene smith that it reallyy is gonna take three years to rebuild this crap team

True. Gene Smith ruin this team. So many horrible mistakes by this one man alone. It's going to be a long process to fix this mess.

Quote:Can't wait for another top 5 pick in the draft.

Then another offseason of false optimism, only to be brought back down to earth once the regular season starts

Quote:Can't wait for another top 5 pick in the draft.
Yah but don't expect him to play until 2016. You know, he has to learn and all
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."