Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
tfw CBS shows the replay on hurns' injury

and mike brown was running wide open. i wonder how often players were open like that during the game.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

just lol @ chad henne not making a single pre-snap adjustment all game. maybe 3 of those sacks were on non-blitz, but the redskins just overflowed one side of the line and chad didn't know he was suppose to make those adjustment to keep the backs/TEs in on the pass block. just lol

Nothing worse than an injury in trash time. 

Quote:and mike brown was running wide open. i wonder how often players were open like that during the game.

No. Its all Jedd Fisch's fault.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Unbelieveable.....

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

in b4 fbt, "henne is GOAT, we would have won if hurns didn't drop that pass. it set the momentum all game. the OL gave up 10 sacks, all on the OL. henne shouldn't have to make audibles out of run plays with 9 man fronts."

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses...

NH3...
"AZANE"

I like how people are justifying for Henne. I like the line making Henne look bad. I'm ready for bortles to get in there. 

Of course Brown was wide open.  Henne stares at the receivers 5 yards down field, or his first read.  He never looks for number 2 or 3.  I actually feel ashamed being a Jag fan.  He have been so bad for so long, it's just embarrassing. 

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:I like how people are justifying for Henne. I like the line making Henne look bad. I'm ready for bortles to get in there.

I'm ready to see Bortles play just so we can see he's not some magic pill that's going to change this team into a playoff team. Or even win more games. I just hope he doesn't get beat up or injured behind this OL.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Quote:I'm ready to see Bortles play just so we can see he's not some magic pill that's going to change this team into a playoff team. Or even win more games. I just hope he doesn't get beat up or injured behind this OL.

maybe that's why the few don't want him to play.  they really do think henne is better.

Quote: maybe that's why the few don't want him to play. they really do think henne is better.

Henne isn't better. But Bortles doesn't play defense either. He's not a running back. I don't think he can catch the wide open dropped balls and I think he lacks the skill to pass and run block.

This was a team loss and Bortles being inserted won't change that.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote: maybe that's why the few don't want him to play. they really do think henne is better.

The people who get what Bradley is doing understand why CH is the best option right now. Bortles is probably going to be an elite player and soon, but *right now* he's not going to win you any more games so why play him before he's ready?
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Can someone tell me why Bortles should play ONLY if he has 5 Pro Bowlers in front of him? We just gave up the record number of sacks to an opponent in a single game in franchise history and, low and behold, Chad Henne is still alive. 

Put in the kid and get the future(and IMO, present) started NOW. He'll survive.

Quote:Nothing worse than an injury in trash time. 

Unless it's Henne (smirk).

No pain, no gain.

Quote:The people who get what Bradley is doing understand why CH is the best option right now. Bortles is probably going to be an elite player and soon, but *right now* he's not going to win you any more games so why play him before he's ready?
what he said...

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...