Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gus Bradley press conference

Interviewer: "Well, coach another tough loss. What are your thoughts?"

Gus: "Well we saw a lot of good things out there. The guys were ................

(finish Gus's quotes)

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

pansies

efficient.

Gus had possibly his worst week as a Jags head coach this week.  I'm interested to see how he reacts to it.

I would feel a lot better if Gus came out and was candid

The players quit on him. The Gus juice is out. People are not buying it anymore.

I am tired of the crap-speak he will spew out...

It's time to call it like it is...

Guys were really competing
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

LETS GET OUR BEST RECEIVER HURT THE LAST PLAY OF THE GAME! meaningless plays, why are the starters even out there. Wow gus. i hate you so much. bring back mularkey

how about alittle less lies "coach speak" and alittle more mora we suck press conference.

Quote:I would feel a lot better if Gus came out and was candid

This. Positivity is great, and I am sure there are some things we can build on (maybe?), but I want to see some acknowledgement of just how horrific today was.

"It's all about getting better...."

Yeah Gus, it is... Now FREAKING DO IT!

will the post game press conference be on 1010xl? I want to hear this bull crap that spews from his mouth.

*insert any Jim Mora outrage*

We got worse today, now with Hurns likely out for extended time... A LOT worse. Just some small mental mistakes easily correctable. Everything is just dandy going as planned. We'll review the tape and get ready for another good team next week.

No pain, no gain.

They need to ask this idiot about those timeouts. 

"The guys were really playing hard. They were playing smart. A few plays here and there and we're looking at a different outcome. We'll review the tape and get after it again this week. We look forward to competing again on Sunday in our stadium"

Quote:The players quit on him. The Gus juice is out. People are not buying it anymore.

true that 1+

do we have a link to the pressconference?

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Don't care what he has to say unless it involves playing Bortles.