Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gus Bradley press conference

Yeah, trust your preparation to give up only 9 sacks next game. Oh goody!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Seriously, I want to hear the words "I am personally responsible for the Hurns injury"

Quote:Yeah, trust your preparation to give up only 9 sacks next game. Oh goody!
It was actually 10 sacks...

I love it. Never considered Bortles...they are not trying to win...
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

I know it was 10, that's why it's important to" trust your preparation" so it's only 9 next week

If Bortles is not ready to play, then he will never be...

This coaching staff is really making me think that they are utterly incompetent.

Someone needs to ask the tough questions
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

"More disappointed than embarrassed. We're not the victim here. "

Quote:"More disappointed than embarrassed. We're not the victim here. "
The fans are...

Quote:The fans are...

Yep. We've been suckered into spending thousands on crap

Quote:Yep. We've been suckered into spending thousands on crap
At least we have nice swimming pools!

I hear extraterrestrials use the Jags logo as the universal symbol for failure.

Quote:At least we have nice swimming pools!
And the worlds largest video screens

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

I happily renewed my season tickets and I am seriously questioning my decision now...

All I ask is for us to be competitive, but apparently that is hard for this NFL team to do.

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2014, 05:06 PM by finwe.)

guess gus doesn't know what to say other than bull.  maybe we can get into the record books with the loudest boo's next week. someone call guinness

Can't watch your line giving up all those sacks and think.....lets put the rookie in. Other than that, everything is up for criticism.The team is struggling thanks to the offense, and henne isn't showing anything to laud him of having experience. Also saw they benched McClendon, so with a week of work to build on, Start Bortles and Bowanko.

Quote:I happily renewed my season tickets and I am seriously questioning my decision now...

All I ask is for us to be competitive, but apparently that is hard for this NFL team to do.

Same here. Since 2001. 14 years I have had season tickets. 2 playoff appearances, no home playoff games. I've easily spent 20k on tickets and parking.

Do our coaches honestly not know how to handle a blitz?  We had 0 answers when we KNEW they were bringing the house every time..  Maybe we need to hire somebody who knows football.

Like, i cant even put it on henne. This is on the coaches. This was supposed to be an improved defense, gus's specialty. And you cant expect henne to pull himself.

Quote:I happily renewed my season tickets and I am seriously questioning my decision now...

This!  For the first time in the 20 years of this franchise I question my loyalty.  

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.