Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gus Bradley press conference

Not to mention a lot of caldwell's personell decisions look awfully questionable now.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:And the worlds largest video screens
Maybe that was all part of Khans plan.  He knew this team would suck so put filler all around to have some kind of entertainment.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Yes you can put the rookie in there behind this line. You just call roll out pass plays, 3 step drops, and quick slants.

Quote:Same here. Since 2001. 14 years I have had season tickets. 2 playoff appearances, no home playoff games. I've easily spent 20k on tickets and parking.

It's unacceptable. Any other business would be out of business for lack of product.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2014, 05:13 PM by Eye of the Storm.)

Quote:And the worlds largest video screens
So the beat-down can be seen for miles around. In hi-def no less.

Jaguars Fundamentalist

competing

Seriously, we allowed more sacks than our RBs had yards. "Extremely lofty expectations" lol 

Quote:Yes you can put the rookie in there behind this line. You just call roll out pass plays, 3 step drops, and quick slants.

That's what they called for Henne (minus roll outs), and Fisch was criticized for not passing vertically. He calls a vertical pass play and Henne gets sacked. I think Bortles would fare better than Henne, but he still won't have time to throw. The best thing he can do is extend plays where Henne folds like a cheap suit.

Quote:The real reason the Jags are bad is because this board sensors everything.

There I said it
'sensors'

Gus may want to see Henne fight through this but I don't. It has become very apparent that he will try different players at any position but quarterback. Tony Boselli did not fault Gus for not putting Blake in at the end of the game but said this offense needs a spark and would start Blake for the home opener. This team cannot score twenty points a game with Henne and it will be as bad a year as last if he remains the quarterback. To continue with a quarterback that has more loses then wins over his entire career an state the Jaguars have a better chance to win with Henne is just a slap in the face to every Jaguar fan. khan with all the money you spent I don't think you  will be happy the fans reaction to this pig headed commitment  on opening day. What could be and exciting beginning to the start of the future, will be a sad display of refusing to let go of the past. 

everyone needs to call into his radio show and ask why he isn't starting Bortles, every single caller