Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Do you Still have Faith in Gus Bradley?
Yes
No
On the Fence
[Show Results]

In Gus we Bust?

I've been behind Bradley but I think it's time to call him and the coaching staff direction into question. I know we have a young team and in the middle of a rebuild. That does not excuse this team being blown out on a consistent basis.

They keep preaching being competitive but are not competitive on gameday. The offense is horrendous, the play calling is terrible, and the team seems unprepared. At halftime this team comes out uninspired and out coached.

The defensive line gave cousins a century in the pocket and the secondary let receivers run wide open.

This team has enough talent to compete in most games. Sucking on offense, defense, and getting whooped most games is on the coaches. The schemes suck and is not working

Stop

-calling short passes on 3rd and long

-running a power back to the outside

-running the same Plays all game that dont work
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm still behind Gus and support him but the longer he keeps Chad Henne at QB the less and less confidence I have in things.  It's become stupid at this point.  Play Blake and let him develop on the field with the rest of his team.

Bradley is on notice

calling that timeout right before the half when Washington wasnt even going to get the play off was little league level

Gus Bradley is doing the best he can. The only thing I disagree with is Chad Henne starting. Other than that, Jedd Fisch is terrible and the Offense is too. He is one of the few bright spots on this team.

Quote:Gus Bradley is doing the best he can. The only thing I disagree with is Chad Henne starting. Other than that, Jedd Fisch is terrible and the Offense is too. He is one of the few bright spots on this team.

Aside from his whole Tony Robbins rah rah speeches what is so good about him? His specialty is defense but this defense continually stinks. This defensive line got man handled against the run and the pass

I want to see Gus pissed off about this one. If I hear more coachspeak bs ill start to lose a little faith in him. Be mad and and demand better. For too long weve had coaches that are ok with mediocrity.

Bad word removed lol what?

We all knew we needed an offensive minded coach but of course we hired Bradley...

"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

We are pathetic! That is all you can say. I feel like a fool because I thought we were on a upward trend. Look at Cleveland?? In fact look at anyone.

Bradley looks like he is going to be a coordinator only. He just don't seem to understand the whole scheme. The offense is well the worst in the NFL for years

HELP KHAN!!    Give us something to look forward to.

caldwell and gus are on notice

Quote:Gus Bradley is doing the best he can. The only thing I disagree with is Chad Henne starting. Other than that, Jedd Fisch is terrible and the Offense is too. He is one of the few bright spots on this team.
Not true, this whole team is his responsibility.  The fact that they looked shocked, confused, unprepared, etc. each week is on his shoulders.  He is not getting the job done in preparing this team to play in the NFL.

Gus Bradly post game speech prediction:

We did some things well and had a couple of positives.  We keep getting better.  Competition blah blah blah.  I would love for him to come out with some fire and tell it like it is.  They were unprepared and this team flat out stinks.

I am pretty frustrated, nay PO'd at this point but for the love of GOD I wish they would pull your ability to start threads!  PS have not read the 1st word

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

You still got the Faith

I vote yes for now. Still very early but today was horrible....

Quote:TIme to update the filter.

That's funny, I used the same word earlier and it caught it.  

Quote:I am pretty frustrated, nay PO'd at this point but for the love of GOD I wish they would pull your ability to start threads!  PS have not read the 1st word
So let me get this straight.  You come into a thread to cry about me starting one and did not even read it?  Who is the real idiot?

Hurns ran a great route, totally smoke the CB, but dropped a sure TD.

Then the Offense went into a prevent mode.

If Gus doesn't see the fact that his OC is totally in over his head, he needs to be on the hot seat.

Gus should be screaming at his OC every single drive to be aggressive.  If he can't see that the play calling is way to easy to predict he and Fish need to be fired.

I'm sorry, but that's just how I see it.  

I hate him.

Signed,

Allen Hurns
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:We are pathetic! That is all you can say. I feel like a fool because I thought we were on a upward trend. Look at Cleveland?? In fact look at anyone.

Bradley looks like he is going to be a coordinator only. He just don't seem to understand the whole scheme. The offense is well the worst in the NFL for years

HELP KHAN!! Give us something to look forward to.

Completely agree
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]