Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Do you Still have Faith in Gus Bradley?
Yes
No
On the Fence
[Show Results]

In Gus we Bust?

Quote:Hurns ran a great route, totally smoke the CB, but dropped a sure TD.

Then the Offense went into a prevent mode.

If Gus doesn't see the fact that his OC is totally in over his head, he needs to be on the hot seat.

Gus should be screaming at his OC every single drive to be aggressive.  If he can't see that the play calling is way to easy to predict he and Fish need to be fired.

I'm sorry, but that's just how I see it.  
I would love to see more aggressiveness, but how aggressive can you be when you have a soft OL, who can't get a big enough push to open up running lanes, or block very well in passing situations, a qb who doesn't like to throw down field, never looks at more than one receiver, and receivers who drop more passes than they catch? (that is assuming the qb gets the ball close enough to be caught)

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Yea... Not really.

If a team gets burned by a backup QB, it's most likely not due to to lack of preparation.

Like I said, I'm talking about maybe a play or two. Anyone trying this as an excuse for the way the defence played last week is grasping at straws.

Quote:I would love to see more aggressiveness, but how aggressive can you be when you have a soft OL, who can't get a big enough push to open up running lanes, or block very well in passing situations, a qb who doesn't like to throw down field, never looks at more than one receiver, and receivers who drop more passes than they catch? (that is assuming the qb gets the ball close enough to be caught)

Dude, I don't know...  I just don't know any more at this point.

I've been sitting here reading all the most recent threads, and I just can't bring myself to even post anything because all I can think about is the negative garbage that surrounds the Jaguars.  

So what ever.  The entire team is complete poop balls.  The coaching staff stinks too.  And the GM hasn't shown much either.  So what's the point in debating anything anymore?

If someone critiques the OC, then they are hating on the OC because the OC has crappy players.  If someone critiques one of the crappy players, the O-Line of QB or some other crappy player will be thrown under the bus as the main reason for the suck fest that is the Jaguars.  It just doesn't matter, I don't see anything to get excited for right now...  

Dude, I was just hoping for a better season that what I've seen so far.  And with all the injuries on the offense, it's not like we have any hope of even scoring a TD until garbage time starts up about midway through the 3rd quarter. 

I mean, man, there are only so many football seasons we get to see before we all pass on to the next phase of our metaphysical existence.  And here we are, wasting one of games watching a hopeless team...  

I was going to point out that the Bucs were worse .... but the Bucs have  a first year coach with a new system. Many of the Jags players have been here a while, so there's no excuse for missed assignments.

I just hope the Jags coaching staff doesn't screw up Bortles.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2014, 08:28 PM by wrong_box.)

Quote:Dude, I don't know...  I just don't know any more at this point.

I've been sitting here reading all the most recent threads, and I just can't bring myself to even post anything because all I can think about is the negative garbage that surrounds the Jaguars.  

So what ever.  The entire team is complete poop balls.  The coaching staff stinks too.  And the GM hasn't shown much either.  So what's the point in debating anything anymore?

If someone critiques the OC, then they are hating on the OC because the OC has crappy players.  If someone critiques one of the crappy players, the O-Line of QB or some other crappy player will be thrown under the bus as the main reason for the suck fest that is the Jaguars.  It just doesn't matter, I don't see anything to get excited for right now...  

Dude, I was just hoping for a better season that what I've seen so far.  And with all the injuries on the offense, it's not like we have any hope of even scoring a TD until garbage time starts up about midway through the 3rd quarter. 

I mean, man, there are only so many football seasons we get to see before we all pass on to the next phase of our metaphysical existence.  And here we are, wasting one of games watching a hopeless team...  
I hear ya man...We have heard the same stuff for too long...rebuilding the roster, bad gm, bad coach, bad oc, bad play calling, no talent, stupid players et.al. now we have a new owner, new gm, new coaching staff and the same old crap fest on the field...the team looks like a bunch of players stepping on a field for the very first time in their lives...

Does bradley make it through the third quarter?

Rah, Rah, Rah, does not work.

Caldwell gotta go too

Quote:Caldwell gotta go too

I cant believe it's a lack of talent at this pt. But a coaching staff that stresses "teaching" shouldnt be fielding a product this sh**ty

Bradley seat is officially warm

Gus = not good

Quote:Rah, Rah, Rah, does not work.
seems to have paid off for Pete Carol

Quote:Gus = not good
Yeah, he hasn't done anything impressive.  D looks like the worst part of the team now.