Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This Team is Trash

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2014, 08:52 PM by JagProphet.)

Year after year we go through the same thing over and over. We've been dealing with this for the past 10 years and it hasn't gotten any better. This is probably the worst team I've ever seen walk on the field (judging from today). We have no play-makers, rookie WR's and a pathetic O-line that likes to play patty-cake with the defensive line. Our pass rush is non-existent (RANDOMLY?!?!) and our offense destroys them with all the failed drives. This team is getting more and more difficult to watch. There is no excuse to not put in your rookie QB and try to make something happen to give us a spark. Chad Henne is not the answer, and Jedd Fisch isn't helping.

Gus Bradley's " Get better " speech can only work for so long. We fans deserve better than what we've been seeing for the past 10 years. I didn't see any player "get better" today. Things need to change, or this season will look just like the last one. Next year is the year we compete in the playoffs, and man... We don't look anything like a playoff team.

(We've been rebuilding since 07)

The team hasn't showed any significant improvements or strides in these last 7 quarters, and it's really frustrating to watch other teams that were just as bad as us; become 10x better. Titans and Texans are the leaders in our division. The team that we sweeped last year destroyed the Redskins and just beat down Oakland with Fitzpatrick. 

Why is it that teams like the Texans, can completely turn everything around after 1 year? And it takes us almost a decade to even THINK about getting 6 wins? It's so pathetic.

Pathetic notes:

Chad Henne was sacked 10 times and threw 1 INT

We gained less than 50~ yards rushing.

We only achieved EIGHT 1st downs.

Washington got 30+ 1st downs.

Gus Bradley called a TO with 21 seconds left and gets Hurns destroyed in garbage time.

2nd Consecutive game of losing more than 30+ points in the 2014 season. Worst than last week (41).

Allen Hurns dropped a 60 yard pass on the first drive that would've given us a TD more than likely.

Big Name Injuries:

Marcedes Lewis (High Ankle Sprain)

Allen Hurns (Some sort of Ankle Sprain, not sure if it's the same as Marcedes or something else)

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Let's release our anger and displeasure next week against the Colts.  Let the stadium rain with booooos.

Quote:Let's release our anger and displeasure next week against the Colts.  Let the stadium rain with booooos.
We can throw our popcorn at Henne on the sideline.

Turrrable product out there today. Let's not send Bortles into this madness. 

Sad

Quote:Turrrable product out there today. Let's not send Bortles into this madness.
Why not? It can't get much worse. If he plays now, he'll be ready for next week against the Colts. Henne isn't the answer and the longer you put it off, the more we get to watch games like this. 

Last year's team was the worst team I have ever seen in my 25 years of watching the NFL. This team is much better than last years.

Quote:Last year's team was the worst team I have ever seen in my 25 years of watching the NFL. This team is much better than last years.
Really? What's so different? Cause i'm not seeing it. They have better talent, but they still look lost.

Quote:Last year's team was the worst team I have ever seen in my 25 years of watching the NFL. This team is much better than last years.

Much better how?

Quote:Turrrable product out there today. Let's not send Bortles into this madness. 

I have little reason to watch this team. Bortles is the only hope we have and people are afraid to play him.

Quote:Why not? It can't get much worse. If he plays now, he'll be ready for next week against the Colts. Henne isn't the answer and the longer you put it off, the more we get to watch games like t

I'm not apposed to him starting the Colts game. But,no need to throw him in this situation. Start him off on the right foot, let him prepare. 

jedd fisch

Quote:I'm not apposed to him starting the Colts game. But,no need to throw him in this situation. Start him off on the right foot, let him prepare. 
You play your best players to get a win. He is better than Chad Henne and anyone that thinks otherwise is in denial. There is no excuse to not play the better QB because it's bad out there. The only reason WHY it's bad is because our QB sucks and they're blitzing him because they know he's incapable of making a play. 

are we competing yet?

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:are we competing yet?
No, we're rebuilding.  :teehee:

Quote:You play your best players to get a win. He is better than Chad Henne and anyone that thinks otherwise is in denial. There is no excuse to not play the better QB because it's bad out there. The only reason WHY it's bad is because our QB sucks and they're blitzing him because they know he's incapable of making a play. 

Henne is not even close to the only problem this team has, and we the people are only assuming Bortles is better. Let Baby Ben keep the headset on this week Prophet. :thumbsup:  Let him try his luck next week. Oh. boy look what I did there. 

Quote:Henne is not even close to the only problem this team has, and we the people are only assuming Bortles is better. Let Baby Ben keep the headset on this week Prophet. :thumbsup:  Let him try his luck next week. Oh. boy look what I did there. 
Bortles was better all 4 pre-season games and showed it. It's sad when a rookie QB out-plays a veteran QB. Bortles better be starting against the Colts.

Yeah, we should wait a few years until we see some improvement around the team

Hurns getting injured is the cherry on top.

I am not sure where to go from here. The arrow was supposedly pointing up, but I guess not? If we can't get more competitive after last years disaster, that falls on the coaching staff. I wanted to believe Caldwell and Gus were on the right track, and I am willing to give them the season, but so far this arrow is pointing way down.

I would buy a ticket to the game next week just to boo for a half and then leave as my voice will be shot.

No pain, no gain.