Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This Team is Trash

Guys, as terrible as this team is right now, they're nothing compared to the 2013 Jags in the first half of last season.

I remember fans on here saying that they would be happy if we could just get past midfield...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Guys, as terrible as this team is right now, they're nothing compared to the 2013 Jags in the first half of last season.

I remember fans on here saying that they would be happy if we could just get past midfield...

Difference is we were loaded with rookies and UFA's last year. There's no excuse this year.

Quote:Guys, as terrible as this team is right now, they're nothing compared to the 2013 Jags in the first half of last season.

We barely got to mid-field. We haven't shown any signs of significant improvements. Offense is terrible and they won't fix the main problem. And the coaching is still terrible, and I think the players are losing faith after this disgusting performance.

This organization reminds me of the early Tampa Bay Buc years where Hugh Culverhouse scraped the bottom of the draft and coaching bucket each year, playing a few good players but keepin a boatload of crappy players around too long... all,  the while he counted Stacks every weekend when the game was over with a big ol belly laugh! 

Does anyone know the significance of Allen Hurns injury? I'm so upset with that pass and time-out, words cannot describe it....... 

Fisher is way better than Joeckel :/

Quote:Let's release our anger and displeasure next week against the Colts.  Let the stadium rain with booooos.
So instead of losing by 30 we can lose by 23?

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:Last year's team was the worst team I have ever seen in my 25 years of watching the NFL. This team is much better than last years.
How?

Aside from the busted play where Lewis got that TD catch we ran 3 plays all day on the redskins side of the field.

Quote:Fisher is way better than Joeckel :/

That is certainly debatable

Gene Smith more than any single person laid this franchise to waste.

His inability to select talent is evident by the number of players that remain.

The Jags essentially started over last year and it takes more than two drafts to rebuild a roster.

So sit back and understand that it probably will get worse before it gets better.

Quote:Let's release our anger and displeasure next week against the Colts.  Let the stadium rain with booooos.

May not waste the gas
Blakes Life Matters

[BLEEP] chad henne. [BLEEP] gus's "getting better" approach.

I dont really think it can get worse than today...can it?

The only people who are upset are those who had extremely lofty and unrealistic expectations this year. With that said the only person you should be mad at is yourself.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:[BAD WORD REMOVED] chad henne. [BAD WORD REMOVED] gus's "getting better" approach.

Would you like a tissue?

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:I dont really think it can get worse than today...can it?
We can score 0 points and watch Bortles learn how NOT to not score points  :teehee:  :teehee:

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2014, 04:50 PM by JagProphet.)

Quote:The only people who are upset are those who had extremely lofty and unrealistic expectations this year. With that said the only person you should be mad at is yourself.
Yes, because this is acceptable to the fan-base that has dealt with this for almost a decade. We're suppose to be competing in the playoffs next year, not getting beat by 30+ points by Washington. At the very least, it should be close.

Someone has to be at the stadium for it to rain with anything.

"Snow and cold may have stopped the armies of Hitler and Napoleon, but they won't slow down the Jaguars. "
;

;
-Steve Sabol

Quote:The only people who are upset are those who had extremely lofty and unrealistic expectations this year. With that said the only person you should be mad at is yourself.

Why are you damage controlling so much?

Losing 41-10 is never acceptable aswell as blowing a 17-0 lead last week.

Should I be happy about that?