Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Washington Redskins vs Jacksonville Jaguars Gameday Thread***

Well that was a bit scary....

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What was he thinking, hoping they'd punt or something and we could block it? That was so stupid. 

[Image: 2311dd30-34d0-4ce9-891a-a2340568816a_zps8f164333.jpg]

Quote:Everyone complaining about nothing.

Just because they didn't score that doesn't mean it was a smart thing to do.

and we trust him to know when BB is ready?

Well that was a pretty horrific half of football. Our suckiness and the Redskins injuries.

No pain, no gain.

Great timeout call

Quote:Do we ever use timeouts on defense?

We just accidently did.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

They said one of the DBs called the TO.  I guess they wanted to see if they could get burned one more time before the half

Quote:Henne sucks so bad he is going to pull Hurricane Edouard back onto the East Coast.
That was turrible

Quote:Poor play all around, Henne is not the problem.

The "experts" have all said we would have 4 or 5 wins this year but would be more competitive....

Henne isn't the only problem but he certainly is part of the problem

Regroup come out fresh and let's put on a good 2nd half
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Lol.

Wow we r passionate jags fans.

Sux bad .... ik

But if we didn't care n love the jags it wouldn't hurt.

We can win this game

They were set up.and at the line our d was nowhere

looked stupider than it was

This game's a joke. I'm going to turn the TV off and hope that we pull a Philly and nuke DC in the second half.

Hope. Let me have that.

The Jags are on pace to lose 42-14.

Just for those who like to do that "on pace for" thing.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

If they where out of position take the timeout. Good call, I was mad last week when we didn't take the timeout on a 4th down and they got a long TD. Sure they would have ran out of time but at 3 seconds he wasn't to know the centre would take too long to snap the ball.

Quote:and we trust him to know when BB is ready?

Well, you can't expect a rookie to come in and outplay Henne.  That guy is efficient!