Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Chris Smith expected to be waived?

Quote:Prosinski should have been waived....!!!
this, they must love his special teams play

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:this, they must love his special teams play

Actually - this week it's more about having an injury at the position - and they want to have four healthy safeties available. 

How will we championship now?
<a target="_blank" href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/chuckd132132/p1_manning_all_200.jpg" target="_blank">VIEW IMAGE</a>

[Image: kEMhhnp.jpg]

Quote:If Smith gets picked up by someone else, that will be a bad move by Caldwell.

even if he doesnt get picked up, it's still a bad move

why not cut Storm or Jordan??
Smith have not shown anything enough that a team is gonna pick him up and put him on there 53 man roster, he may flip and go to someones practice squad but I doubt he will do that he loves Gus

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2014, 04:51 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Quote:Actually - this week it's more about having an injury at the position - and they want to have four healthy safeties available.
I wouldnt consider Prosinski a safety

Quote:Smith have not shown anything enough that a team is gonna pick him up and put him on there 53 man roster, he may flip and go to someones practice squad but I doubt he will do that he loves Gus

Yep.

Michael Sam had a much better preseason, and all he could get was a practice squad slot. I doubt very much another team would sign Chris Smith to their 53 man roster.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Maybe Chris Smith just isn't very good.

Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

I'm confident that if they do cut him to make room, he'll be on the practice squad or readily available for the Jags to pick him up when/if necessary. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Luckily we are pretty deep at DE, although I think Smith could develop into a good roleplayer, eventually.
No commercial messages in sigs

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2014, 09:13 AM by jag86fan.)

Quote:My guess is its only for one game. Prosinski is now the immediate back up at both safety positions. If someone goes down we're in trouble.
^This.^

Maybe see if he's a little smarter than Prosinski and make Prosinski expendable...

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

Prosinski lives a charmed life.

Quote:I wouldnt consider Prosinski a safety

I would consider Prosinski a danger.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:I would consider Prosinski a danger.

Zing!

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I would consider Prosinski a danger.

Awesome
;

;

Quote:They won't cut Todman until they're confident that Robinson can handle the pass blocking. And I don't think they want to cut Storm because Storm becomes a factor in the running game if Gerhart has more problems.

OHalloran mentioned yesterday they couldn't "cleanly cut" Storm because he is injured.
;

;

Typical Jaguar fans overrating the dregs at the bottom of an NFL roster.  These 'guys' are just GUYS.  They're a dime a dozen.  

Quote:Typical Jaguar fans overrating the dregs at the bottom of an NFL roster. These 'guys' are just GUYS. They're a dime a dozen.

Herp Derp.

Quote:Typical Jaguar fans overrating the dregs at the bottom of an NFL roster.  These 'guys' are just GUYS.  They're a dime a dozen.  
Typical BSJ post. Lacking any real substance. Trollish, and void of any real value.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Typical Jaguar fans overrating the dregs at the bottom of an NFL roster. These 'guys' are just GUYS. They're a dime a dozen.

Hot take from an obvious troll
;

;