Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Chad Henne says Orton chants hurt his feelings

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2014, 11:22 AM by David4499.)

Shorts needs to get his tail in gear and start playing or he's going to get replaced... Hamstring injuries usually ruin WR's. I really didn't want to go into this season starting 2 rookies, possibly 3, at WR.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Well, FBT my college degree from the University of North Florida said otherwise old man so get your fact straight before you insult me and my intelligence.  Do me a favor stop insulting people like me on this message board because you're a moderator and your life revolves around this site. Better yet act like your age and keep stalking people like TMD because right now he probably misses you and your immaturity towards him. 
FBT, I think we found the kid that keeps ringing your doorbell and running off...

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

Quote:Yes, I'm sure this is going to happen.

The backup QB is always the most popular guy on the team.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Quote:The backup QB is always the most popular guy on the team.

Unless you're the backup for Denver, Green Bay or New Orleans. Then you're pretty much unheard of..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Unless you're the backup for Denver, Green Bay or New Orleans. Then you're pretty much unheard of..

Oh, I think you under-estimate how dumb some fans can be!  LOL

Quote:The backup QB is always the most popular guy on the team.

Not always true and in this case I'm confident I won't be.

When Blake plays and takes control of this franchise, he'll be supported.  Finding a Jag fan that will want Morris or Henne back in the game will be a difficult task.  It would take a complete 180 for Bortles in order for that to happen.  He's the man and fans are tired of Henne and want to see the man take control of the team instead of ride the pine.

Quote:Oh, I think you under-estimate how dumb some fans can be!  LOL

Are you trying to say fans are dumb for wanting the "backup" Blake Bortles to play?  I'm not sure I understand so I'm asking.

Quote:You'll get him soon enough.  And the first pick he throws, I'm sure you'll be singing "We want Morris!  We want Morris!"

Not Hardly. He's thrown more TDs than INTs unlike Henne. Even if his first regular season NFL pass is an INT, his upside says that he'll be Much More successful w/respect to the TD/INT ratio...

NH3...
"AZANE"

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2014, 01:53 PM by leopold332002.)

Quote:Apparently UNF ain't what it used to be.
Atleast i got a higher education chump. People like you are cowards because it's easy to talk trash behind a keyboard but call me dumb in my face and watch what happens to you. I'm not hard to find FBT because i go to the same place on gameday as you do. I'm not no internet thug but only so many times i can let a person like you to continue to disrespect me. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:FBT, I think we found the kid that keeps ringing your doorbell and running off...
Nah playa, i'm not a kid at all but i hate punks like him that disrespect others for no reason at all. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

If his feelings were hurt then, he better be ready to shed some tears and curl up into the fetal position when he takes the field next week.

Quote:Are you trying to say fans are dumb for wanting the "backup" Blake Bortles to play?  I'm not sure I understand so I'm asking.

No, you're reading to much into it.  I'm saying that no matter what the situation is for any team, there will *always* be fans calling for the backup QB, no matter who the starter is.

Quote:No, you're reading to much into it.  I'm saying that no matter what the situation is for any team, there will *always* be fans calling for the backup QB, no matter who the starter is.

After today you think people would be calling for Chad Henne if he's benched?  He'd be the backup, not Morris.

Quote:After today you think people would be calling for Chad Henne if he's benched?  He'd be the backup, not Morris.

Yep, as soon as Bortles throws a pick or two, people will be calling for Henne.  It's the way these things work.

I disagree, we'll see soon I'm sure.